Thread WAW's right. I haven't been here in a while :(

sprint has been hanging on by the skin of their teeth for years

While this is true, I think they are making an interesting comeback. Their funding with Intel and Clear was much needed. Their pricing structure looks interesting, and their new line of phones is very inventive. They are the easiest carrier to release a phone out for right now (no branding or customization to the level of Verizon required).

It's just a shame they aren't GSM.

It's slow, it doesn't have much RAM for multiple apps running, the screen is smallish (nice res, though), the keyboard is meh, it's heavy, but worse than all that it runs WinMo. even with HTC's skin why would a phone maker have to rewrite a skin for an OS? What is that bad?

The more I use my HTP Touch Pro 1, the more I don't like it.

Verizon jsut sent out an offer to all Alltel users with alltel phones. They can upgrade to a new phone as if their upgrade time had been reached. Just requires a new 2 year plan.

Half thinking of doing it. Then I hear that there might be an iPhone for verizon on the horizon.

So I dunno. The more I have my smart phones, though, the more I realize I can get along fine without them.

It's slow, it doesn't have much RAM for multiple apps running, the screen is smallish (nice res, though), the keyboard is meh, it's heavy, but worse than all that it runs WinMo. even with HTC's skin why would a phone maker have to rewrite a skin for an OS? What is that bad?

It's faster than my old phone, haven't run into any RAM issues, screen is large enough for my old eyes, keyboard is awesome, and the weight isn't an issue for me. I don't like flimsy phones personally.

I'm still not sure what the problem with WinMo is to be honest, seems to work fine.

The more I use my HTP Touch Pro 1, the more I don't like it.

Verizon jsut sent out an offer to all Alltel users with alltel phones. They can upgrade to a new phone as if their upgrade time had been reached. Just requires a new 2 year plan.

Half thinking of doing it. Then I hear that there might be an iPhone for verizon on the horizon.

So I dunno. The more I have my smart phones, though, the more I realize I can get along fine without them.

Wait, you actually have a living TP1??? Didn't they have like a 50% DOA rate? :lol: