Was that the bottom?

The only people who own Hummers are ones who need them to make up for lack of cak/height/personality/looks/self confidence.

*All of the above

My sister traded her jeep svu for a H3 and I was picking on her until she said it actually got better gas mileage than the jeep and was roomier for her family. Odd. She has horses and needed something that can pull trailers for taking horses for checkups and for feed.

Last edited:
I tend to think that of anyone that pulls up next to me with 20+in rims, loud banging music, attention whore paint job, blower/turbo etc.

That used to be cool back when we were in high school. Now you're just a tool still doing mods to your car.

:heart:

I would buy shares in AIDS, africa seems like a sure thing.

snap.jpg

i disagree. I'm not saying I want one, but car stereotypes are for the most part pretty far off and lame. I mean some times they hold true, but I think they were made up by people that don't really like cars that much in the first place.

I love cars, and I think they hold true enough to be relevant :fly:

And when people say "Hummer" I'm sure they're referring to the gaudy travesty that is the H2 as I do. The H3, like b mentioned, despite being ugly is actually a decent buy in that genre. The H1 is a classic and one of my favourite vehicles of all time.

Heck, I wanted one before they were sold to the public.

That said, every single H2 driver I've encountered has been an orange-faced jackass. Usually has a giant Harley sticker on the rear glass, and probably doesn't own one because their wife won't let them.

On a side note a doctor here said that if you could buy shares in a disease/illness he'd put all his money into TB right now.

That would be quite a morbid fantasy stockmarket.
you could probably start a prediction market for it. then you could buy shares and profit. www.intrade.com, where you can trade for all sorts of non-monetary predictions.

My sister traded her jeep svu for a H3 and I was picking on her until she said it actually got better gas mileage than the jeep and was roomier for her family. Odd. She has horses and needed something that can pull trailers for taking horses for checkups and for feed.

I actually really like the H3's. I was ashamed to admit it at first, but I've come to terms with it and will tell anyone now.

I'd buy a Toyota FJ first, then an H3 though. Sadly, I'll probably never own either, they just aren't economical for us.

I love cars, and I think they hold true enough to be relevant :fly:

And when people say "Hummer" I'm sure they're referring to the gaudy travesty that is the H2 as I do. The H3, like b mentioned, despite being ugly is actually a decent buy in that genre. The H1 is a classic and one of my favourite vehicles of all time.

Heck, I wanted one before they were sold to the public.

That said, every single H2 driver I've encountered has been an orange-faced jackass. Usually has a giant Harley sticker on the rear glass, and probably doesn't own one because their wife won't let them.
i think the H3 is stupid and unsafe because to maintain the same look on a smaller body they had to make the windows so damn small.

And we're lower! That guess only lasted a day.

Let's see how today finishes. Will today be the bottom?

And we're lower! That guess only lasted a day.

Let's see how today finishes. Will today be the bottom?

I found an AWESOME house in my city the other day for $22k. I figure the average monthly cost would be $200, and it's not even falling down. Bleeding amazing.