Vacation time!!

Where to go, Who to do...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bast_imret said:
I voted for all of them. You'll be traveling alot this year. Which is cool cause then we get to see you more :D
You just want me t' friggin move up there so you can take advantage of me, don'tcha. Well, I'll tell ya right now, Mr. Man; the doors to this stable's closed :thrawn:

Unless you can guarantee me a meaningful relationship.....

:lol:
No angst, none at all.

InnerMuse said:
You just want me t' friggin move up there so you can take advantage of me, don'tcha. Well, I'll tell ya right now, Mr. Man; the doors to this stable's closed :thrawn:

Unless you can guarantee me a meaningful relationship.....

No angst, none at all.

Is sexy JJ and free room and board considered a meaningful relationship?

InnerMuse said:
Gigidy, Gigidy

I was labled the one woman an 'alternate lifestyle' friend of mine would go straight for. His boy friend gave him permission. In that respect, JJ, I'd go bisexual for.....

...if there wasn't that sisterly bond we established years ago. ewww

A very gay stranger at a very gay bar told me I could make him go straight. My response to him was "Horney much?" But it was one of the best compliments/pickup lines I've prolly ever recieved tho. Better than a guy from a couple weeks ago that thought "Hey hawtie" was a good pickup line. :tard:

InnerMuse said:
If I plan this right, I might be able to make two trips. One in the spring and one about Christmas time.

Tell me more about this, 'Roddenberry's House' you speak of.

It's a magical, wonderful place of ..... ok scratch that. It looks like Old Saint Nick eats too many burritos and then drops a Christmas bomb off of his sleigh and it lands on this poor sucker's house every year. The sheer amount of lights this person puts in their yard is amazing. I dont know how the power grid can handle it. The guy barely has room to walk through his own yard. Oh, and of course they manage to put their family name "The Roddenberry's" in full lights across their shrubs.

It doesn't matter who you ask, if you just mention the Roddenberry's to anyone who is from Savannah, they instantly know the house you are talking about. If you come during Xmas there would be a lot more fun stuff to do as well :D

Pandora said:
A very gay stranger at a very gay bar told me I could make him go straight. My response to him was "Horney much?" But it was one of the best compliments/pickup lines I've prolly ever recieved tho. Better than a guy from a couple weeks ago that thought "Hey hawtie" was a good pickup line. :tard:

OK, so I'll ask the question: Why were you in this "very gay bar" in the first place :hi2u:

ERage said:
It's a magical, wonderful place of ..... ok scratch that. It looks like Old Saint Nick eats too many burritos and then drops a Christmas bomb off of his sleigh and it lands on this poor sucker's house every year. The sheer amount of lights this person puts in their yard is amazing. I dont know how the power grid can handle it. The guy barely has room to walk through his own yard. Oh, and of course they manage to put their family name "The Roddenberry's" in full lights across their shrubs.

It doesn't matter who you ask, if you just mention the Roddenberry's to anyone who is from Savannah, they instantly know the house you are talking about. If you come during Xmas there would be a lot more fun stuff to do as well :D

They should rename it the Grizwald House and put an electrocuted cat stain on the wall:theac:

InnerMuse said:
They should rename it the Grizwald House and put an electrocuted cat stain on the wall:theac:

haha, that smilie isn't used enough. But I have to admit, and I think JJ and Bast will back me on this one, C.W. Griswold has nothing on the Roddenberry's. :D

Pandora said:
I got one of those from a couple of mange-y dudes driving by my office in a dump truck:tard:

Pandora said:
I was there for the chicks. And because I like watching ghey men fondling eachother, like you and Bast for instance....

Oooooh, that's some cold dinner there.

edit: I got nuthin'

Pandora said:
I was there for the chicks. And because I like watching ghey men fondling eachother, like you and Bast for instance....

If I had to turn bisexual, Bast would be the guy to do it to me. Oh wait, I forgot NYE. Oh well, what's done is done.

ERage said:
haha, that smilie isn't used enough. But I have to admit, and I think JJ and Bast will back me on this one, C.W. Griswold has nothing on the Roddenberry's. :D

It would be funny if it was a kitty eared anigif of you tho.

Perhaps we can get Spange to anigif that pic of you with that sheep....

Kimie is forcing me to carry her laptop in my stuff so she can carry her expensive camera on the plane (speaking of pics).

KNYTE said:
Kimie is forcing me to carry her laptop in my stuff so she can carry her expensive camera on the plane (speaking of pics).

Just a warning. I was in a hurry getting to the airport the other day so I just grabbed all my wires (several usb wires, power supply, several serial cables, and several ethernet cables) and shoved them into my bag. Airport security stopped it and said it was a "busy" bag so they poured everything out on the floor and felt me up for a while almost making me miss my plane.

They spent 20 minutes measuring a pair of vice grips I forgot was even in there. No vice grips longer than 7 inches. They spent forever arguing in that was them screwed all the way in or out. After I promised not to use the vice grips to take over the plane they let me go.

b_sinning said:
Just a warning. I was in a hurry getting to the airport the other day so I just grabbed all my wires (several usb wires, power supply, several serial cables, and several ethernet cables) and shoved them into my bag. Airport security stopped it and said it was a "busy" bag so they poured everything out on the floor and felt me up for a while almost making me miss my plane.

They spent 20 minutes measuring a pair of vice grips I forgot was even in there. No vice grips longer than 7 inches. They spent forever arguing in that was them screwed all the way in or out. After I promised not to use the vice grips to take over the plane they let me go.

I guess my sword isn't coming along on the plane like I had originally hoped. :(