Vacation time!!

Where to go, Who to do...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KNYTE said:
I guess my sword isn't coming along on the plane like I had originally hoped. :(

Ship it to fly's house so that it will arrive a day or so after you get there. Then be all like, "Oh, a package for me!?!?!?" Take out the sword, hold it up in the air, yell "By the power of Greyskull..." and then start cleaving limbs off of people in a mad berzerker rage. Oh, and be sure to fire a lightning bolt from the sword to turn their cat into Battlecat.

ERage said:
Ship it to fly's house so that it will arrive a day or so after you get there. Then be all like, "Oh, a package for me!?!?!?" Take out the sword, hold it up in the air, yell "By the power of Greyskull..." and then start cleaving limbs off of people in a mad berzerker rage. Oh, and be sure to fire a lightning bolt from the sword to turn their cat into Battlecat.

If I were unwed I would take you in a manly fashion

ERage said:

:heart: Battlecat :heart:

battlecat.jpg

Guess JJ will have to bring her Clan Mcleod claymore sword to face off against Knyte, for there can be ONLY ONE!