Vacation time!!

Where to go, Who to do...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
InnerMuse said:
Hello everyone. I plan on visiting the lovely Savannah this year. I've never been to a blues festival nor a bed and breakfast. I wouldn't mind partaking of those activities. What is there to do and when does it happen?

Well you know you can come chill with us anytime! :)

Drool-Boy said:
oshits, I almost forgot, savannah has a great art discrict too.
I wouldn't mind the Civil War sites. The last time I did something like that was 10 years ago. We rode through the east coast into Connecticut and back. Along the way we stopped into Virginia and Pennsylvania. It was interesting to see the wall at Fredericksburg. Gettiesburg was great but creepy. Gettysburg was beautiful but overwhelming. The battlefield was so vast I thought it would never end. I pitty the poor tour guides -they have to talk for hours.

The art district sounds entertaining, too. PM me some info, pleeb :)

If you like civil war stuff, there is a cool place to visit on the way to Tybee Island called Fort Pulaski. It was the first confederate fort to be taken over by the accurate force of union rifled cannon balls from a couple miles away. Plus, I've got 3 free tickets for one of the historic district bus tours that I don't see myself using anytime soon. You, JJ, and Blondie could take the tour while Bast and I visitthe Johnson "art district" :drool: :lol:

Edit: if you visit Fort Pulaski, go on a Sunday, they don't charge admission on Sundays (most of the time).

Last edited:
ERage said:
If you like civil war stuff, there is a cool place to visit on the way to Tybee Island called Fort Pulaski. It was the first confederate fort to be taken over by the accurate force of union rifled cannon balls from a couple miles away. Plus, I've got 3 free tickets for one of the historic district bus tours that I don't see myself using anytime soon. You, JJ, and Blondie could take the tour while Bast and I visitthe Johnson "art district" :drool: :lol:

Edit: if you visit Fort Pulaski, go on a Sunday, they don't charge admission on Sundays (most of the time).

/signed :hi2u:

ERage said:

So long as they have no objections. I don't think JJ is into the Civil War like I am.

Ooh, can I visit the Johnson "art district," too? Weather permitting, of course. I'll check the local JJ Weather Forcast Channel. :p

Drool-Boy said:
b_sinning can tell you all about it, he lives there and works for the art college there in town.

Yep. Traditional the visiting hot women has to roam the art district naked with a experienced man as their guide. So let me know when you want the tour to begin.

When are you thinking about coming to Savannah?

b_sinning said:
Yep. Traditional the visiting hot women has to roam the art district with an experienced naked man as their guide.

fxt
'Nakey fun, nakey free, nakey's nakey.' -Rugrats

b_sinning said:
When are you thinking about coming to Savannah?
I'd like to know when local events are happening that way I can plan my vacation around them.

InnerMuse said:
fxt
'Nakey fun, nakey free, nakey's nakey.' -Rugrats

I'd like to know when local events are happening that way I can plan my vacation around them.

well the drunken debauchery that is St. Patrick's Day isn't too far off.

Doesn't SCAD put on a sidewalk art festival in Forsyth Park every spring? That is usually pretty good. I have no idea when it is though :tard:

Edit + a link:
SCADDY Events and Stuff
Sidewalk Arts Festival
April 29
SCAD-Savannah, P.O. Box 3146, Savannah, Ga.
Every spring SCAD hosts the Sidewalk Arts Festival in Forsyth Park, attracting thousands of visitors. The highlight of the festival is a chalk drawing competition, with students vying for cash prizes.

Last edited: