Useless Q&A Session

jj and kiwi, there's more than a few handfuls of me to go around. i'd make a nice, soft threesome with anyone! ask pandora -- she helped me pick out a bra the other day.

Everytime I see your posts in a girly thread they always have something to do with with lesbianism. I thought you were a good old Republican-style wife? Blue and white apron, perfect pies and brownies, white picket fence etc.

I never would have taken you for thinking of such sodom!

Galen said:
Everytime I see your posts in a girly thread they always have something to do with with lesbianism. I thought you were a good old Republican-style wife? Blue and white apron, perfect pies and brownies, white picket fence etc.

I never would have taken you for thinking of such sodom!

hey, i didn't start this. i'm just adding some flame to the fire. :pandora:

and i can include you in this as well, if you like.

(and i'm trying to be this "I thought you were a good old Republican-style wife? Blue and white apron, perfect pies and brownies, white picket fence etc.", but there's a few things i need to work on. like finding an apron that fits, cooking, suv, prescription pills, cocktails, and a fence, period.

i jest with the girlies 'cause i love 'em. that, and i like to flirt. i can get away with flirting with girls. and the girls on here are just hawt. doh. i'm doing it again. where's my rolling pin so i can beat myself with it! ooo! idea...doh. and again....

;)

Thorn Bird said:
hey, i didn't start this. i'm just adding some flame to the fire. :pandora:

and i can include you in this as well, if you like.

(and i'm trying to be this "I thought you were a good old Republican-style wife? Blue and white apron, perfect pies and brownies, white picket fence etc.", but there's a few things i need to work on. like finding an apron that fits, cooking, suv, prescription pills, cocktails, and a fence, period.

i jest with the girlies 'cause i love 'em. that, and i like to flirt. i can get away with flirting with girls. and the girls on here are just hawt. doh. i'm doing it again. where's my rolling pin so i can beat myself with it! ooo! idea...doh. and again....

;)
Bah, I'm no swinger! Didn't you see my post on menage et trois? :p Besides, I'd be beaten.

I think you're almost there. besides, you don't want an SUV, you want one of those station wagons with the wooden panels on the side. Those are randy. Also, if you ever move here, I'll give you prescriptions for free! no questions asked! Of course I'll probably lose my licence to practice, but hey, I can always practice in Canada.

Oh well, those republicans all need their vices anyhoo, so if lesbian flirting rocks your boat, then so be it.

JJ Lady said:
Fairly?

I guess you don't get a threesome for your birthday!

My birthday is in May and all of you lovely ladies will have forgotten by the time it comes around again.

I will be turning 30 next year so a threesome would be an appropriate gift.

b_sinning said:
My birthday is in May and all of you lovely ladies will have forgotten by the time it comes around again.

wait. your wife was a stripper and you never had a threesome? :confused:

b_sinning said:

My birthday is in May too, but I won't let them forget about my threesome (or was it foursome?) :drool:

El Borracho said:
Have you ever been banned from an internet forum?

I was banned from the PlanetHalf-Life boards because of my adamant feelings towards one of the moderator's parents being brother and sister. Fortunately they IP banned me while I was at work one day so I could still post from home. :fly: