Useless Q&A Session

Sarcasmo said:
Silly cracker. Muslim men marry women too. They have different customs, but marriage is part of it. Harems aren't just composed of slutty women with crotchless burqas. They're wives. And not all muslim men have harems. Only the rich and powerful ones with certain shortcomings to compensate for.

nice crock of shit logic...that's like saying all guys with sports cars have small wangs too...I know I do but I'm SURE there must be a few who aren't compensating :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Silly cracker. Muslim men marry women too. They have different customs, but marriage is part of it. Harems aren't just composed of slutty women with crotchless burqas. They're wives. And not all muslim men have harems. Only the rich and powerful ones with certain shortcomings to compensate for.

But I didn't think they married all of them, I thought they were kept as a sort of high class slave labor. I thought only one main woman gets married and resides in the house, while the rest are kept in special quarters (really, really nice quarters), but mainly just waiting to be called for.

why_ask_why said:
nice crock of shit logic...that's like saying all guys with sports cars have small wangs too...I know I do but I'm SURE there must be a few who aren't compensating :fly:

I thought you had swimmer's cock.

I think YOU think a certain something is not all it could be when in fact it's all that it SHOULD be and THEN some!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Where was Bob Ross when we needed him most?

Threatening to cut people with his little painting knife and then selling them to alien nazis who force them into weight loss programs.

Bubbles said:
But I didn't think they married all of them, I thought they were kept as a sort of high class slave labor. I thought only one main woman gets married and resides in the house, while the rest are kept in special quarters (really, really nice quarters), but mainly just waiting to be called for.

I think thats how it works at Hugh Hefner's house as well.

Bubbles said:
No no, they can marry many wives, and have concubines as well, (mistresses living in the house to whom they aren't married) but they have one main wife, who is (I believe) the first wife, and she's kinda in charge of all of the rest of the wives and concubines.

zengirl said:
No no, they can marry many wives, and have concubines as well, (mistresses living in the house to whom they aren't married) but they have one main wife, who is (I believe) the first wife, and she's kinda in charge of all of the rest of the wives and concubines.

I want to be in charge of a bunch of other chics that live in my house, I'd make them do all the cooking and cleaning.

kiwi said:
I want to be in charge of a bunch of other chics that live in my house, I'd make them do all the cooking and cleaning.
:lol: But that's what the servants are for!!