Useless Q&A Session

What the hell. The guy asks for questions and then leaves and doesn't answer them. We want answers, dammit!

Also, what is the maximum angle (in degrees) that I can apply to a conveyor belt if I wish to move powdered gypsum or lime?

DirkPhoenix said:
Do you find me funny? What type of humor do you find to be the most gigglelicious?

Yes, I find most of your content humorous. I'm pretty well-rounded funny-wise. Def Comedy Jam makes me cry with laughter, as does the BBC version of The Office.

Sarcasmo said:
If you had to choose between a noodle strainer and a loofa as a birthday present, which would you choose and why?

Loofa, exfoliate yoself.

why_ask_why said:
forgot to add a question...KNYTE, are you really 5ft tall? :D

5'6, I am no giant.

Sarcasmo said:
What the hell. The guy asks for questions and then leaves and doesn't answer them. We want answers, dammit!

Also, what is the maximum angle (in degrees) that I can apply to a conveyor belt if I wish to move powdered gypsum or lime?

I would say about 25-30 degrees depending on the rubber used to line the belt and the speed of the belt drive.

...do you agree with me, and 99.9 percent of men and women surveyed that a trip to IHOP constitutes a romantic getaway?

Can you tell me which vein connects the stomach and the liver?

For bonus points, what is the name of the vein at which the inferior mesenteric vein terminates?

kiwi said:
When are you going to plan a romantic getaway for you and your hot wife?

Fake Edit: This is not Kiwi.

When I can do it without thinking "Gee, should I spend this money on a trip that chances are I will be bored on and be away from BF2 for several days, or should I kill off more debt with it."

Millions said:
...do you agree with me, and 99.9 percent of men and women surveyed that a trip to IHOP constitutes a romantic getaway?

I try to visit my loved ones at IHOP at least once a month, and Kiwi has been pestering me to go there for breakfast one morning for the last couple of weeks, so I can definitely get on the IHOP/getaway bandwagon.

Galen said:
Can you tell me which vein connects the stomach and the liver?

For bonus points, what is the name of the vein at which the inferior mesenteric vein terminates?

Portal vein?

Cleveland, it terminates in Cleveland...somewhere.

SpangeMonkee said:
Why aren't Mormon's allowed to have more than one wife these days?

They realized that one was enough trouble, the Arabs have still yet to learn this.

KNYTE said:
They realized that one was enough trouble, the Arabs have still yet to learn this.

But the mormons at least married their women, the arabs just have a harem, right? I mean, I'm no expert on either, but I thought the harem was just a bunch of women used for sex while polygamy still had the sancitiy of marriage and the point behind it is to make more babies.

Bubbles said:
But the mormons at least married their women, the arabs just have a harem, right? I mean, I'm no expert on either, but I thought the harem was just a bunch of women used for sex while polygamy still had the sancitiy of marriage and the point behind it is to make more babies.

Yes, they did marry them. It also wasn't simply to make more babies, but to take care of those that had lost a husband as well. They would marry the mom and take the family into their care so they had the protection and help while they were crossing the US to Utah and settling new lands starting from absolutely nothing. The practice stopped when polygamy became illegal because as Mormons, we also obey the laws of the land in which we live (as long as they are just and right, obviously there are corrupt governments out there that we should rebel against, such as when Hitler was here).

kiwi said:
Yes, they did marry them. It also wasn't simply to make more babies, but to take care of those that had lost a husband as well. They would marry the mom and take the family into their care so they had the protection and help while they were crossing the US to Utah and settling new lands starting from absolutely nothing. The practice stopped when polygamy became illegal because as Mormons, we also obey the laws of the land in which we live (as long as they are just and right, obviously there are corrupt governments out there that we should rebel against, such as when Hitler was here).

OMG HITLER WAS IN UTAH??? :fly:

Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...who can you hire?

Sarcasmo said:

I guess the depends on whether or not it's got little, articulated, self-righting buckets on it.

/guessing

DirkPhoenix said:
Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...who can you hire?

The A-Team, of course!

why_ask_why said:
OMG HITLER WAS IN UTAH??? :fly:

He was. He attended undergrad at BYU, and then went to Munich to study art. And then, as Eddie Izzard pointed out, he massacred the Jews because he sucked at painting trees.

kiwi said:

Oh I see. But, what I was saying is ok then? Like I was trying to express that practicing poygamy had a certain amount of repect involved while harems are just personal bordelos, right? :)

Bubbles said:
Oh I see. But, what I was saying is ok then? Like I was trying to express that practicing poygamy had a certain amount of repect involved while harems are just personal bordelos, right? :)

and what exactly is your beef with personal bordellos? :mad:

Bubbles said:

Yes, you were correct that the way it was practiced has respect (I have little respect for all of the polygamist I know about now a days, they simply marry young girls 14ish, most of whom they are related too, to be able to have sex with more girls and tell them what to do, than have more kids to collect welfare off of to pay for whatever they desire :mad: ). I don't know enough about harems to know if thats what they are, but you are probably right.

Bubbles said:

Silly cracker. Muslim men marry women too. They have different customs, but marriage is part of it. Harems aren't just composed of slutty women with crotchless burqas. They're wives. And not all muslim men have harems. Only the rich and powerful ones with certain shortcomings to compensate for.