Useless Q&A Session

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I've never done one of these and haven't seen one on UF for a while (if ever), so here goes. Ask anything within reason and I'll answer it to the best of my ability. Ask a stupid question and you will likely get a stupid answer.

READY SET GO

Last edited:
If I lay on the ground and put the open end of a hot water bottle in my mouth, and someone jumps off the roof and lands on it will my lungs explode?

Sarcasmo said:
If I lay on the ground and put the open end of a hot water bottle in my mouth, and someone jumps off the roof and lands on it will my lungs explode?

Unlikely, depending on the amount of water you would more than likely choke and spit it all out, or the water would just move quickly to your stomach and cause you considerable pain, you would still more than likely live.

b_sinning said:
What is your occupation?

Desktop and LAN support for an international corporation that you all have heard of, but I am not allowed to say over the internet that I am a representative of that company. It's been a fairly Good thing howEver.

ChikkenNoodul said:
What are your views on cross-species copulatory practices?

If possible I think everyone should keep it strictly in their species. However if genetic pre-disposition, just being sick in the head, or being ugly on a god-forsaken scale renders someone incapable landing a "proper" mate, than who I am to judge. If someone brought a Hippo over the house I wouldn't join in, but curiousity may force me to watch. :shady:

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
What are your hobbies?

Computer games, shooting, riding anything that's fast enough to do something stupid on, reading, and fixing computer problems on my own time (not work related).

If you had to choose between a noodle strainer and a loofa as a birthday present, which would you choose and why?