UF's Bone Closet : Featuring answers by elpmis

elpmis said:
no need to worry, assholes don't have hymens to break

on a related note though, how hard did he fuck you in your ass with that pitchfork? Can you shove your whole fist up there? Perhaps a small child? I know someone who would pay good money for you to smuggle small kids (slaves) up your asshole

It was the pointy end first, so I think theres lots of room up there. I don't know how hospitable it would be though. My ass tends to smell like wet camel sometimes.

So April never had a hymen?

elpmis said:
no need to worry, assholes don't have hymens to break

on a related note though, how hard did he fuck you in your ass with that pitchfork? Can you shove your whole fist up there? Perhaps a small child? I know someone who would pay good money for you to smuggle small kids (slaves) up your asshole

Wow, elp is really good at this! He's helping two people find solutions to their problems at once!

KNYTE said:
Wow, elp is really good at this! He's helping two people find solutions to their problems at once!
multi-tasking through simple networking!

hey bud, how's that dick breath coming along?

elpmis said:
multi-tasking through simple networking!

hey bud, how's that dick breath coming along?

Not bad, ever find what you were looking for on that Swinging Heaven site?

smileynev said:
It was the pointy end first, so I think theres lots of room up there. I don't know how hospitable it would be though. My ass tends to smell like wet camel sometimes.

So April never had a hymen?
well, actually april suffered from 'anal fistula' - see, there's this disease on the borderline between the anus and the rectum, and it is very painful when bacteria enters from the area it caves inward (anal crypt), suppurates and produces abscess(accumulated pus). You get it when you let goats give birth on your ball sac and in early stages tt is called 'periproctal abscess'. It matures to anal fistula when the accumulated pus spreads around, breaks the skin and discharges pus, the hole the breaking made does not close up, and forms a pipe linked to the inside of the anus. That's when you can say your anal hymen got busted

Dear elfcock,

My boyfriend and I have been experimenting with nipple asphyxiation. He squeezes mine until they turn blue, then he gives them mouth to mouth. I than do it to him. Is there a chance that one time they won't be revived and I won't be able to breast feed my weasel?

Dear simple

My uncle and I have been playing this game where we each get an erection, the we grip eachothers wang tightly, then the first one to lose the erection loses. We were wondering if you wanted to come over and play too.

dear elpmis,

Sometimes I like to dress like a clown and stick my nose in cats filthy assholes. My fat boyfriend calls me sick and unfunny, while eating cheddarwurst. Should I dump him?