Hawt UF Poop Club: March Edition

View attachment 468

WINNER: On a Pale Horse (Incarnations of Immortality Book 1) by Piers Anthony - https://goo.gl/paG4RR
51qgY2h4UoL.jpg

It's $2.99 on Amazon right now for the Kindle version.

I actually read this in highschool
Not a bad book, I guess, but he has better

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Make sure you use the spoiler button and label it by chapter when discussing the book.

• Gravy
So we'll read this for the next month, bitches.

Next book club book voting will be on April 15th.

It might be good to go ahead and vote on the next book. If we vote a month ahead it would make it easier to get or hands on the books, especially if we'd prefer to own a hard copy. What do you think?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
It might be good to go ahead and vote on the next book. If we vote a month ahead it would make it easier to get or hands on the books, especially if we'd prefer to own a hard copy. What do you think?
Not a bad idea.

I'll start a thread for the April book...

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
I'm going to give on a pale horse 3 stars out of 5. It would have gotten a better score if it had better imagery and internal dialogue. It almost got 2 stars, but it did get better towards the end.

I also wasn't impressed with the "scientific" law in this book. I prefer my sci-fi to makes sense and it felt like a drunk 10 year old came up with some of the crap in this book.

• Gravy
I'm going to give on a pale horse 3 stars out of 5. It would have gotten a better score if it had better imagery and internal dialogue. It almost got 2 stars, but it did get better towards the end.

I also wasn't impressed with the "scientific" law in this book. I prefer my sci-fi to makes sense and it felt like a drunk 10 year old came up with some of the crap in this book.
Interesting! I'm still reading it... Will report soon.

I'm only 7% in.

I'm on my second book for this week. It's called Hunt the Hunter by Jeff R. Spalsbury.

I'm four chapters in and it seems pretty awesome so far. It's set in the west right after the civil war.

I'm on my second book for this week. It's called Hunt the Hunter by Jeff R. Spalsbury.

I'm four chapters in and it seems pretty awesome so far. It's set in the west right after the civil war.
Geezus you make some enormous time to read a bunch. :lol:

I started A Man Called Ove right before we started the book club so it's on hold right now, but I was enjoying it.

Geezus you make some enormous time to read a bunch. :lol:

I started A Man Called Ove right before we started the book club so it's on hold right now, but I was enjoying it.

I'm going to try to read five books this week. I'd like to read 100 books by January so I've got to try and catch up.

You gonna suggest man called ove for next month?