Hawt UF Poop Club: March Edition

I'm on my second book for this week. It's called Hunt the Hunter by Jeff R. Spalsbury.

I'm four chapters in and it seems pretty awesome so far. It's set in the west right after the civil war.

I finished hunt the hunter and it was one of the best books I've ever read. It got 4 stars out of five.

I rarely give out 5 stars. So far Harry Potter is the only book/s I've given 5 stars.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I finished hunt the hunter and it was one of the best books I've ever read. It got 4 stars out of five.

I rarely give out 5 stars. So far Harry Potter is the only book/s I've given 5 stars.
Harry Potter? A kids book? Geezus dude.

Harry Potter? A kids book? Geezus dude.

Maybe the first couple could be called kids books, but most I would call young adult books. It only makes sense that I would like Harry Potter so much since I aged parallel to the characters in the book.

It doesn't matter what age a book is written for. There's nothing wrong with enjoying any book, regardless of the intended audience. Hell, I still love the rainbow fish and goodnight moon.

I'm guessing you've never read any of the Harry Potter books anyways. Anyone who calls them kids books either didn't read them or wasn't paying attention to what they read.

Maybe the first couple could be called kids books, but most I would call young adult books. It only makes sense that I would like Harry Potter so much since I aged parallel to the characters in the book.

It doesn't matter what age a book is written for. There's nothing wrong with enjoying any book, regardless of the intended audience. Hell, I still love the rainbow fish and goodnight moon.

I'm guessing you've never read any of the Harry Potter books anyways. Anyone who calls them kids books either didn't read them or wasn't paying attention to what they read.
I didn't read them because I'm old...

... And refined.

I didn't read them because I'm old...

... And refined.

Well don't let your age restrict you. Harry Potter is a classic at this point. The series contains over 1 million words that make up an awesome story.