UF only Nite Krew now?

I'm on a massive diet and working out a lot right now, and i think I've actually obsessed over it a few times here at work. They use it at this deli downstairs to make grilled sandwiches of various types, and I've had to jab paperclips into my eyes to keep from running down there.

I think I have a problem.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm on a massive diet and working out a lot right now, and i think I've actually obsessed over it a few times here at work. They use it at this deli downstairs to make grilled sandwiches of various types, and I've had to jab paperclips into my eyes to keep from running down there.

I think I have a problem.

Is it the South Beach Diet? I hear that works really well, but I will never find out because I would have to quit drinking for a long time.

Bubbles said:
Is it the South Beach Diet? I hear that works really well, but I will never find out because I would have to quit drinking for a long time.

And I'll never find out cause I would have to diet.

It's not a damn fad diet. I eat 5 smaller meals a day and work out every night. It's called the "way it should be" diet. Keep the metabolism going and get off the fat ass.

Sarcasmo said:
It's not a damn fad diet. I eat 5 smaller meals a day and work out every night. It's called the "way it should be" diet. Keep the metabolism going and get off the fat ass.

hmmmmm...........I'm just not sure if I quite understand what you mean when you say "get off the fat ass". Nope not comprehending. :fly:

edit: are you trying to get down to your "dating weight"?

Sarcasmo getting use to eatting more often and smaller meals is hard. I use protein shakes at work to help suppliment meals.

How much do you weigh now and how tall are you?

Bubbles said:
edit: are you trying to get down to your "dating weight"?

Damn skippy. Only I'm not going to date. I'm going to reel them in, flirt a bit, and then go home alone. I'm too into the whole single thing, but I also loved it when girls would follow me home from the grocery store just to honk at me.

Sarcasmo said:
Damn skippy. Only I'm not going to date. I'm going to reel them in, flirt a bit, and then go home alone. I'm too into the whole single thing, but I also loved it when girls would follow me home from the grocery store just to honk at me.

So you want to look better so that you can fuck everything that moves and not feel bad about it in the morning?? That must be why I like you..........I am an ass hole magnent. :D

I've been hitting the gym extra hard and adding mass but maintain about 12% bodyfat. I'm going to start cutting in a few weeks and drop the body fat to under 10% to get a 6 pack.

b_sinning said:
Sarcasmo getting use to eatting more often and smaller meals is hard. I use protein shakes at work to help suppliment meals.

How much do you weigh now and how tall are you?

I'm 5'9" and I just hit 190. Now, I have a lot of muscle on me from working out prior to my deskjob. And I still work out. I just slowly collect fat from not burning it off all day. I have no prolonged exercise regimen to get rid of it, so it just climbs aboard and rides around.

My breakfasts and lunches are Myoplex shakes, and my dinners are small, usually like a couple of turkey hotdogs with a bottle of water. In between I snack on protein bars, Doritos, and various other things to meet my protein/carbs/fat requirements.

It's not hard for me, and never has been. I'm like a psycho about self discipline. I've always been very good at it and approach it like a principle instead of an obstacle. I hop on the cycle, put on some Oakenfold, and completely zone out while pedalling for an hour or two.

It'll come, it'll just take time.

Bubbles said:
So you want to look better so that you can fuck everything that moves and not feel bad about it in the morning?? That must be why I like you..........I am an ass hole magnent. :D

read: flirt

Not: fuck

Sarcasmo said:
I'm 5'9" and I just hit 190. Now, I have a lot of muscle on me from working out prior to my deskjob. And I still work out. I just slowly collect fat from not burning it off all day. I have no prolonged exercise regimen to get rid of it, so it just climbs aboard and rides around.

My breakfasts and lunches are Myoplex shakes, and my dinners are small, usually like a couple of turkey hotdogs with a bottle of water. In between I snack on protein bars, Doritos, and various other things to meet my protein/carbs/fat requirements.

It's not hard for me, and never has been. I'm like a psycho about self discipline. I've always been very good at it and approach it like a principle instead of an obstacle. I hop on the cycle, put on some Oakenfold, and completely zone out while pedalling for an hour or two.

It'll come, it'll just take time.

Uhh no veggies?!?! Or do you like pooping logs?