UF only Nite Krew now?

Bubbles said:
I only post during the days as I don't have anit-virus on my laptop and I am afraid to go online with it.

It just seems that I post when I first get here in the morning and all settled then never see anyone for a couple hours after that :(

Coqui said:
Tell me about your childhood

Nah. Not really in the nastalgic mood this morning. My wife's stupid dogs keep digging out of my backyard in the middle of the night even though we've gone to huge trouble trying to stop them. Random people keep finding them at 3 or 4 in the mourning and call me to come get them. WTF?! I'd never call anyone that time of night to tell them I found their dogs. I'd eaither let the dogs go and mind my own buisness or restrain them and call in the morning. I've been sleeped deprived for over a week and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm removing their collars and getting rid of the bastards this weekend.

b_sinning said:
Nah. Not really in the nastalgic mood this morning. My wife's stupid dogs keep digging out of my backyard in the middle of the night even though we've gone to huge trouble trying to stop them. Random people keep finding them at 3 or 4 in the mourning and call me to come get them. WTF?! I'd never call anyone that time of night to tell them I found their dogs. I'd eaither let the dogs go and mind my own buisness or restrain them and call in the morning. I've been sleeped deprived for over a week and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm removing their collars and getting rid of the bastards this weekend.

Wow that sucks.

Bubbles said:
I love that. :fly:

They are. She got them on her own and once they were out of the cute puppy stage I was stuck with walking them, feeding them, and retreiving them after they got out. I have a few random fish and they don't keep anyone awake at night.

b_sinning said:
They are. She got them on her own and once they were out of the cute puppy stage I was stuck with walking them, feeding them, and retreiving them after they got out. I have a few random fish and they don't keep anyone awake at night.

Maybe you should put her is charge of the fish. Then you can put them in odd places while she sleeps and when you "can't find" them in the morning it will all be her fault. She will get so annoyed with you carying on about how much you love those fish and are so increadilby worried that they won't find their way home that she will take up care of her dogs again.

By the way...I don't really think that will work. :hs:

b_sinning said:

What kind of doggahs are they? Would it help to get an electronic fence system too? Stake it about a foot or so inside your fence. Then they won't get anywhere near it and dig themselves out. :confused:

b_sinning said:
The dogs are a pure breed Boxer and half black lab half black mastiff. I'm just sick of them in general.

You should try that electric fence then. My neighbors used those antibarking collars on their dogs and they never bark anymore, so I'm sure the fence collars would prolly work well too. Seriously. It's better than getting rid of them. :eek: