UF only Nite Krew now?

b_sinning said:
Nah. Not really in the nastalgic mood this morning. My wife's stupid dogs keep digging out of my backyard in the middle of the night even though we've gone to huge trouble trying to stop them. Random people keep finding them at 3 or 4 in the mourning and call me to come get them. WTF?! I'd never call anyone that time of night to tell them I found their dogs. I'd eaither let the dogs go and mind my own buisness or restrain them and call in the morning. I've been sleeped deprived for over a week and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm removing their collars and getting rid of the bastards this weekend.
lay chain link fence on the ground. or spikes...

fly said:
lay chain link fence on the ground. or spikes...

Our backyard is surround by tall wooden fence. We have buried spiked edging along the fence all the way around and have stone pavers on the ground pushed right into the fence all the way around. They've been digging under the pavers until they can force them back and then bending the spiked edging back and digging the rest the way out. They act like it's a game. They run around and come right back home all happy they escaped again except dumbass neighbors keep grabbing them like they are doing us favors.

Fuck 'em. I don't like them. I never have and I don't think it's fair that they are now my problem when I never wanted them in the first place. I dislike high maintence pets.