UF only Nite Krew now?

Pandora said:
Uhh no veggies?!?! Or do you like pooping logs?

I eat veggies every now and then. I'm not big on them though. I tend to replace their vitamins and minerals with non-veggie equivalents.

I'm 6' and just hit 240lbs. Luckly with all the dogs, wife, and work making me annoyed I have a lot of extra anger to burn off in the gym and all of my maxes has been climbing.

I'm benching 335lbs, deadlifting 385lbs, and squating 425lbs now.

So get married and give up your freedom and sanity and you'll be in better shape in no time.

b_sinning said:
Nah. Not really in the nastalgic mood this morning. My wife's stupid dogs keep digging out of my backyard in the middle of the night even though we've gone to huge trouble trying to stop them. Random people keep finding them at 3 or 4 in the mourning and call me to come get them. WTF?! I'd never call anyone that time of night to tell them I found their dogs. I'd eaither let the dogs go and mind my own buisness or restrain them and call in the morning. I've been sleeped deprived for over a week and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm removing their collars and getting rid of the bastards this weekend.

Shock the bitches. Electric fences; I hear they work great. We have a roamer as well, but he sleeps in the house and when we are not home he stays in his crate, which we have to lock, three times.

(He's like a spider, he can make himself REALLY small and squeeze out of small crevices)

We started calling him Houbini (because his nickname is "B")

Bubbles said:
It's more boy lessons than baggage.

That's what they all say. And then it always comes up in conversations, during fights, on the phone with girlfriends....that's baggage.

Sarcasmo said:
That's what they all say. And then it always comes up in conversations, during fights, on the phone with girlfriends....that's baggage.

I don't really have any baggage. I would like to pick up a really nice full set at some point.

Pandora said:
Then don't make it so easy! :p

Well...I'm sure you're
genetically
different than any other guy on earth.... ;)

You got THAT right. If you see any other freaks with 3 foot long penises you send them to my support group website, okay?