UF meat schedule...

eileenbunny said:
When's the wearing a dress taking place? I'll do it, I never get to dress up either.

The schedule looks good to me, although if we go the Aquarium we will have to find a way to stop IBWIP from trying to eat the fish.
Friday:

* Swanky Dinner (Side Berns?)

eileenbunny said:
Well, I suppose if I can get cleaned up from the drive before dinner I'll be okay with that. IBWIP and I are looking forward to this thing. It's exciting to meet new people.

My burning pee and I are excited about this too!

So did anyone make a reservation for Sideburns yet? I'm sure with a group this large we are going to need one!

And just a thought, but we all might wanna bring plenty of cash for dinner. I'm sure they won't wanna split the bill among 50 people.

SpangeMonkee said:
well, it looks like I will be going' to Florida sans Thorn. I'm gonna hitch a ride with Pandora, JJ & Bast.

So, who's gonna let me sleep on their bed/couch/floor/lawn?

:( :( :(

SpangeMonkee said:
well, it looks like I will be going' to Florida sans Thorn. I'm gonna hitch a ride with Pandora, JJ & Bast.

So, who's gonna let me sleep on their bed/couch/floor/lawn?

hayguyz2.gif

Pandora said:
My burning pee and I are excited about this too!

So did anyone make a reservation for Sideburns yet? I'm sure with a group this large we are going to need one!

And just a thought, but we all might wanna bring plenty of cash for dinner. I'm sure they won't wanna split the bill among 50 people.
I still dont have a solid number, but I guess I'll call today and just make up a number. 16 sound good?

edit: 16 is a no go that night. We may have a problem with this, as the chick informed me, it is technically Valentines weekend.

Here is the list I have:
bast
jj
pandie
bubbles
thrawn
fly
ape
candy
shawndavid
innermuse
pa
eileenbunny
ibwip
knyte
kiwi
spange
WAW
--------

Correct?

Last edited:
fly said:
I still dont have a solid number, but I guess I'll call today and just make up a number. 16 sound good?

edit: 16 is a no go that night. We may have a problem with this, as the chick informed me, it is technically Valentines weekend.

--------

Correct?

I would have thought the weekend prior would be considered Valentines weekend. Who waits till the weekend after? Anyone who procrastinates Valentines day should be broken up with. :nolove:

Pandora said:
Here's a restaurant listing off of the Tampa website. Anyone heard anything about any of these places?

http://www.visittampabay.com/do/dining/rank.php

I 've experianced Donatello's a long time ago. I don't think they'll house all of us. I've heard good things about the Columbia. I used to eat at Schula's w/ my ex. They have great steaks and steamed veg w/holandase but extremely expensive. And Skippers is great if you want a bikerbar kinda place. There's also Buda De Beppos. It's made for large parties. You don't order individually, you order for the whole table. I've always enjoyed going there.

Last edited: