UF meat schedule...

SO Since the other threads were closed...those are not prom dresses! I'm going to wear the red one. I'm sure that someone will dress up with me? Kiwi? Candy? Bubbles??

Now, how the hell are we going to go to the Aquarium have lunch, go to the fair and be at Candy & Shawn's house by 6pm?

JJ Lady said:
SO Since the other threads were closed...those are not prom dresses! I'm going to wear the red one. I'm sure that someone will dress up with me? Kiwi? Candy? Bubbles??

Now, how the hell are we going to go to the Aquarium have lunch, go to the fair and be at Candy & Shawn's house by 6pm?

I'm in for the dress!

Oh, and IMHO the aquarium here sucks; however if it must be, you can have lunch in Channelside where there are tons of cool places to eat. You can get through the aquarium in like 1.5 hours I think.

Candy said:
I'm in for the dress!

Oh, and IMHO the aquarium here sucks; however if it must be, you can have lunch in Channelside where there are tons of cool places to eat. You can get through the aquarium in like 1.5 hours I think.

It may suck to you, but since the only aquarium in utah consists of maybe 5 different animals, it will be fun for me.

I'm also in for the dress and the schedule looks good to me!

Candy said:
I'm in for the dress!

Yea! Dressing up is fun...I never have a reason to do it!

I like the aquarium in Tampa. But I want to spend sometime at the fair. I haven't been in years.

JJ Lady said:
Yea! Dressing up is fun...I never have a reason to do it!

I like the aquarium in Tampa. But I want to spend sometime at the fair. I haven't been in years.

in in for the fair as well. I think it'll be alot more fun then the aquarium..

kiwi said:
It may suck to you, but since the only aquarium in utah consists of maybe 5 different animals, it will be fun for me.

I'm also in for the dress and the schedule looks good to me!

Thats great, I can't wait to meet all you guys, Shawn and I were talking about how excited we were to be able to host a party and meet new people.

Candy said:
Thats great, I can't wait to meet all you guys, Shawn and I were talking about how excited we were to be able to host a party and meet new people.

but..

but.... you've already met me, who could be better then THAT!