UF meat schedule...

pa said:
if i recall the SpecV runs about the same quarter mine does.

And your preaching about twisties to a miata owner. Seriously.. .. come on. I dont like straight lines it takes all the fun out of it.

Civic SI's.. you smoke CIVIC SI's.. congradulations?? I dont do to much street racing. The few times i have i've upset a few RSX-S, Civics, 1 prelude, Surprised an STI (up to about 70 and he was wondering why i kept up .. i didnt beat him :p But damn he couldnt drive, he shoulda smoked me)

Regardless, i prefer to keep it on the track. AutoX in a few weeks, come on down with your Spec V and i'll show you how to drive :p

:wtf:, yours, mine, April's, Bubble's, or Candy's cars could not touch an STi under any circumstance (unless the driver was just not paying attention to the fact that you were "racing" him and he was going along at his usual pace), I'm calling shens on everything here.

KNYTE said:
:wtf:, yours, mine, April's, Bubble's, or Candy's cars could not touch an STi under any circumstance (unless the driver was just not paying attention to the fact that you were "racing" him and he was going along at his usual pace), I'm calling shens on everything here.

LMFAO.. i raced one when i went to the drag strip, he ran .4 seconds faster then me..

yes a 14.7 I seriously doubt most drivers ability to properly launch and drive an STI

KNYTE said:

Whatever I could too! You don't know what I keep under that hood. :shifty: