UF meat schedule...

elpmis said:
might be there, depends on if I can get out of going to a wedding

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTT The fuck ever. I know Tampa isn't in Maryland so you won't be anywhere near here.

April23 said:
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTT The fuck ever. I know Tampa isn't in Maryland so you won't be anywhere near here.

i drove to maryland and back once in 24 hours from Orlando.

Get in your god damn car and drive the f' down

Sarcasmo said:
What's papisan? Japanese for "my own effluence"?
What are you bitching about? You're not going either.

Papasan, papisan, I've seen it spelled both ways.

images%5CPapasan.jpeg

theacoustician said:
What are you bitching about? You're not going either.

Papasan, papisan, I've seen it spelled both ways.

images%5CPapasan.jpeg

Is that what those are? I never knew what they were called. They look like they'd be really comfortable until they break. Are they sturdy?

Sarcasmo said:
Is that what those are? I never knew what they were called. They look like they'd be really comfortable until they break. Are they sturdy?
The one in our house is and its already gone through the "college experience" with Pandora.

theacoustician said:
what are hegre torrents?

The funny thing is that Peter Hegre is an accomplished photographer, most noted for his work with his wife, who goes by the name Luba.

Luba (and/or Hegre) is well worth the GIS (from home, with safesearch turned off)

theacoustician said:
The one in our house is and its already gone through the "college experience" with Pandora.

Pandora brought the furniture she used to fuck dudes on in college with her? That's awesome. :lol:

theacoustician said:
seeing the way the forum is going as of late makes me realize i'd be very much out of place at this shindig.

That's not very open-minded. Everyone is all about having a good time. Plus, we won't let fly around any computers so there'll be no male nudity.

Pandora said:
Sounds like a good schedule to me! Tho, can we go to the Aquarium on Saturday??? Pretty pretty pleeeeease! :D

Our aquarium is kinda boring. It's not like Shed's(sp?) in Chicago or anything.

elpmis said:
not all of us have bad ass Miatas

hahahaha

elpmis said:
you mean lots of dude on dude action on the papasan?

He said Pandora, not him :fly: