Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

We made red miso burgers last night.

Milk Street has a good method for fluffier burgers.

Spread your ground beef out on a parchment lined baking sheet, put your seasonings on top, then put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.

Take it out, form the patties, make a dimple in the middle, and cook promptly.

Noticeable difference.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
We made red miso burgers last night.

Milk Street has a good method for fluffier burgers.

Spread your ground beef out on a parchment lined baking sheet, put your seasonings on top, then put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.

Take it out, form the patties, make a dimple in the middle, and cook promptly.

Noticeable difference.
Miso beef? Hmm, new one on me, I use it in soup and stuff

@Ledboots Kevin Smith talking to Joe Rogan about going vegan after his heart attack. Kevin Smith, "I hate vegetables." Joe Rogan, "How the fuck do you go vegan if you hate vegetables??" I was dying :lol:

@Ledboots Kevin Smith talking to Joe Rogan about going vegan after his heart attack. Kevin Smith, "I hate vegetables." Joe Rogan, "How the fuck do you go vegan if you hate vegetables??" I was dying

It's funny, I've seen so many Joe Rogan vegan interviews. He used to be more confrontational about it though.

I've seen more than one person go vegan after hardcore mocking it for years, so I won't be surprised if JR goes vegan. With his Buddha statue and this meditative running talk.

It's funny, I've seen so many Joe Rogan vegan interviews. He used to be more confrontational about it though.

I've seen more than one person go vegan after hardcore mocking it for years, so I won't be surprised if JR goes vegan. With his Buddha statue and this meditative running talk.
He loves his venison and bear meat too much to go totally vegan. lol

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
The Duke has been wrong before but not this time. Chiles would be plural, certainly not singular.
So, every time I've ever ordered a green chile cheeseburger (and let's be honest: I'm a fatass, so I've ordered a LOT of green chile cheeseburgers), the burger only included one chile?

No, they included lots of chile.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i was making up some fajitas last night and ran out of "chili powder". I tried to find a new recipe to mix some up and came up with precisely zero results when i attempted to find a mix for chile powder.