Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

I bet you can make some tiny ass pizzas in that thing.

Hell, take it camping with you! #tinyasspizzacampinghacks

Anyone have any recipes they like for Anaheim peppers?

Maybe a Chiles Relleno recipe?

9f4c33fa6022c05f2140aabd72ba2931.jpg

e51189fd392e8fdf3cf8d8d7ec9d9a7e.jpg

Anyone have any recipes they like for Anaheim peppers?

Maybe a Chiles Relleno recipe?

9f4c33fa6022c05f2140aabd72ba2931.jpg

e51189fd392e8fdf3cf8d8d7ec9d9a7e.jpg
I prefer Poblanos for rellenos, but Anaheims are almost the right size.

Cut enough colby jack into strips to stuff the peppers you got, cut the stems off the peppers and de-seed them through the top (or don't, if you want a little more heat). Stuff them with colby jack and pin them shut with a toothpick

Then beer batter (3/4 cup flour, 1 tsp pepper, 1 dark beer) and fry them in oil until the cheese melts (depends on how much you have inside).

Serve smothered in green or red chile sauce (green will be a fruitier flavor, red will be an earthier flavor).

I prefer Poblanos for rellenos, but Anaheims are almost the right size.

Cut enough colby jack into strips to stuff the peppers you got, cut the stems off the peppers and de-seed them through the top (or don't, if you want a little more heat). Stuff them with colby jack and pin them shut with a toothpick

Then beer batter (3/4 cup flour, 1 tsp pepper, 1 dark beer) and fry them in oil until the cheese melts (depends on how much you have inside).

Serve smothered in green or red chile sauce (green will be a fruitier flavor, red will be an earthier flavor).
It must be a sign: I'm going for Mexican for lunch. 30 minutes and counting! Unfortunately they have nothing that sounds this good.

New Mexican food is quite different from the Tex-mex or actual Mexican that gets served around the country :)
Word - first wife was Mexican . . few 'Murican's understand what refried beans are supposed to taste like. This place is small and pretty good (and only place around here), but they stick to the basics. No appetizers, only open 3-4 hours a day.

Word - first wife was Mexican . . few 'Murican's understand what refried beans are supposed to taste like. This place is small and pretty good (and only place around here), but they stick to the basics. No appetizers, only open 3-4 hours a day.
New Mexico, USA.

Ah, the PLACE. I thought it was a reference to "New Mexico" food, which is like "New Italian". The first ain't Mexican and the second ain't Italian.
I'm in mid-Michigan - I'm lucky if I can get some refrieds that don't have Velveeta on them.:barf:
I made guacamole (trigger warning @tre) for my Wisconsinite relatives. Just the typical avocado/cilantro/onion/tomato/garlic/lime/chile/salt stuff with genuine Hatch green chile, and they all whined about how one chopped chile in a 5-avocado dish was too spicy.

It was all I could do not to laugh at them.

I made guacamole (trigger warning @tre) for my Wisconsinite relatives. Just the typical avocado/cilantro/onion/tomato/garlic/lime/chile/salt stuff with genuine Hatch green chile, and they all whined about how one chopped chile in a 5-avocado dish was too spicy.

White people.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and Domon
no need for the trigger warning, you didn't list thyme as an ingredient.

i thought hatch weren't even that hot? We don't have them around here so i'm not too familiar with them.

no need for the trigger warning, you didn't list thyme as an ingredient.

i thought hatch weren't even that hot? We don't have them around here so i'm not too familiar with them.
You can buy them in different heat levels, but yeah, green chile isn't really that hot to begin with.

We have potlucks at work, and the new Vietnamese nurse brings 3 sauces and labels them White People sauce, Brave White People Sauce, and the third is written in Vietnamese as a warning.