Food UF Fart Group? - EAT YOUR PEAS

So, every time I've ever ordered a green chile cheeseburger (and let's be honest: I'm a fatass, so I've ordered a LOT of green chile cheeseburgers), the burger only included one chile?

No, they included lots of chile.
Which easily could have came from one chile/pepper - or from several And chile in "chili cheesburger" is not a noun, it is an adjective modifying the noun, cheeseburger. So it would never be plural.

i was making up some fajitas last night and ran out of "chili powder". I tried to find a new recipe to mix some up and came up with precisely zero results when i attempted to find a mix for chile powder.
You were supposed to look for chiles powder :)

Which easily could have came from one chile/pepper - or from several And chile in "chili cheesburger" is not a noun, it is an adjective modifying the noun, cheeseburger. So it would never be plural.

You were supposed to look for chiles powder :)
I have lots of chile in my freezer.

The chile in the prepositional phrase "of chile" is a noun, and it is plural.

I AM WILLING TO CONCEDE THAT CHILES IS FINE. I HAVE BEEN WILLING TO DO SO THE WHOLE TIME.

However, I am also not going to say it, because "chile" can also be plural.

Will you stop arguing now?

edit: also, "chili cheeseburger" is a different thing than "chile cheeseburger", you ignorant slut.

i was making up some fajitas last night and ran out of "chili powder". I tried to find a new recipe to mix some up and came up with precisely zero results when i attempted to find a mix for chile powder.
I have lots of chile in my freezer.

The chile in the prepositional phrase "of chile" is a noun, and it is plural.

I AM WILLING TO CONCEDE THAT CHILES IS FINE. I HAVE BEEN WILLING TO DO SO THE WHOLE TIME.

However, I am also not going to say it, because "chile" can also be plural.

Will you stop arguing now?
I would never argue over something like this. Post annoyingly - maybe. :) It's all useless chatter.:eek:
Mainly just killing time between mind-numbing work and interruptions by my boss who is currently getting calls from both CPS and the police. Exciting times to work at a small place - while it lasts. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I would never argue over something like this. Post annoyingly - maybe. It's all useless chatter.
Mainly just killing time between mind-numbing work and interruptions by my boss who is currently getting calls from both CPS and the police. Exciting times to work at a small place - while it lasts. :)
Atound here if its different at all it's an argument, no matter your intent

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm sure that all the recipe sites have been very busy updating their recipes with guidance from the AP style guide issued last Thursday.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Also @Domon, you should marinate fajita meat.

If you insist on the McCormick path to sadness, use:
red chile powder
cumin
salt
pepper
garlic

The proportions should be about 4 parts red chile powder, 1 part cumin (be sure you get it from slow-strokin'), 2 parts salt, 1 part pepper, and 1 part garlic, then squeeze some lemon over it when you're done grilling it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I marinate both the meat and the veggies for 24 hours, its essential.

Why would i insist on the mccormick path to sadness? Thats tastes like nothing.

and there is.

Cheesus-Christ-Cheese-Grater-1.jpg

fucking internet

Hey Adi how come you didnt think of this? Our grate lord? Where were you with a zinger like that hmmm? Not so clever are ya?