WTF UCSB shooting guy posted a creepy manifesto on YouTube. It's since been pulled...

Well feenx's contention was that it wasnt an isolated case of mental illness.

She pretty much proved her point by demonstrating other examples.

Derp derp

I think all the author of that article did was identify more isolated cases of delusion. 3 dozen psychos among 3 billion men. Birds of a feather flock together

Well feenx's contention was that it wasnt an isolated case of mental illness.

She pretty much proved her point by demonstrating other examples.

Derp derp

Also your topic shift to it being a "statistical minority": Violent criminals are a statistical minority compared to the population at large. For some reason though we still don't dismiss them as 'lol it's just a couple crazies'

I think all the author of that article did was identify more isolated cases of delusion. 3 dozen psychos among 3 billion men. Birds of a feather flock together

this + jezebel = derp argument by derpina

Reposted from my edited response:

Violent criminals are a statistical minority. For some reason we still don't idly dismiss them.

ugh..... you're missing the point of the argument. this has to do with nutjobs....not gender inequality and misogynistic behavior. just sickos being sick.
No you're missing the point.

You are dismissing them as 'nutjobs' because you think there is no way in hell that a systematic ideology that teaches hate against women could possibly exist.

You are dismissing them as 'nutjobs' because you think there is no way in hell that a systematic ideology that teaches hate against women could possibly exist.

Systematic among nutjobs. Not the general population. You want systematic among the general population, look at treatment of women in extreme Islamic countries

It wouldn't even surprise me if you were an active poster there
Yes, clearly everything I've said points to me being a poster there.

You aren't funny. You aren't witty. You just barely manage to string together laughably idiotic insults and apparently aren't very hip to AC power.

Systematic among nutjobs. Not the general population. You want systematic among the general population, look at treatment of women in extreme Islamic countries
Those would be isolated cases by your definition.

I dismiss it because it will always be minority amongst able minded, civilized, men..... It's not a rampant problem anymore than any number of other mentally handicapped minority problems.