WTF UCSB shooting guy posted a creepy manifesto on YouTube. It's since been pulled...

I'll word it more directly. Do hormonal changes cause behavior or thought processes that would not normally occur. It's not bad if they do, but many women claim changes. Are those women lying?

Yes, but only absolutely retarded women let it affect their job in such a dramatic way.

I wanted a more gruff and impatient character, someone who didn't really like people and was only with the group out of sheer necessity. She needed to be abrasive enough that even the other characters wouldn't want her on the ship but due to their circumstances needed her around. Basically I was looking to create a reluctant hero, someone that didn't care about working against the empire but whose skillset made her incredibly valuable to the rebellion.

"Admiral Akbar, please don't kill Wilma... Her skillset is extremely valuable to us."

"It is? Is she versed in the binary language of moisture vaperators?"

"No sir, but she's a fucking wizard in the kitchen."

So, this just sets the bar pretty high for how many absolutely retarded women there are out there.

Lol! The physical aspects of the Aunt Flo visit can interfere with a job, as it has for me. It's tough to be in pain & have a fast past position with a massive migraine like headache & labor cramps that don't respond all too well with Advil, or whatever.
But, if a woman is acting like a total, insane bitch at work, simply because she's PMSing, that's just fckd up. There is definitely a mind over matter approach to that.
At home, it's obvious that you're not going to risk losing your job, so it's more obvious that a woman would PMS rant at home. But work... No. That's just called "put your big girl undies on, and grow up"

"Admiral Akbar, please don't kill Wilma... Her skillset is extremely valuable to us."

"It is? Is she versed in the binary language of moisture vaperators?"

"No sir, but she's a fucking wizard in the kitchen."

actually she does speak binary

and it was airen cracken who first noticed her expertise at modifying weapons for rodian bounty hunters. apparently the alliance had their eye on her for some time but weren't sure of her motivations until incom defected and they learned that she had consulted with them

actually she does speak binary

and it was airen cracken who first noticed her expertise at modifying weapons for rodian bounty hunters. apparently the alliance had their eye on her for some time but weren't sure of her motivations until incom defected and they learned that she had consulted with them

What's really bad about being well versed in geekthology is when you miss the best part of the sarcasm.

As soon as that phrase was spoken, whomever said it would instantly be called to HR...

I once yelled at one of my Marines to use his big girl voice when at the range

some douchefuck occifer told me I need to be less offensive. fucking bootenants...