Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. No, but it can be a bitch to catch up depending on how far back you are. I made some headway during Spring Break

2. True but sometimes I loveeee being behind and I get a lazy Sunday to just veg out and catch up...

3. Did anyone see that some TV station in the Bible Belt edited out the stuff about evolution or something like that?

4. what the almighty fuck

5. this is usually the start of great youtube vids.

6. bwhahahahahaha I hate when they accidentally put extra commercials in a show. :wtf:

7. Dammit, Walking Dead and Helix both end their season this weekend. Those are the only 2 shows I'm watching.

8. but the spring/summer shows will be starting like Game of Thrones, True Blood, etc

9. I still haven't gotten into true blood... I hear it's good...

10. The first few seasons were good. Then it went to shit.

11. Haven't gotten to GOT yet and quit Trueblood after season 2.

12. Lots of shows have this issue...
    Dexter
    Weeds
    Californication

The all had some random retarded seasons

13. The past few TB seasons have been subpar but this is the final season so I'm hoping they kick it up.

14. It's a vampire type show right ?

15. #1957 shamwow, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  16. So it'll feature a bunch of people sitting around talking about aliens and family problems?

17. yeah, TB jumped the shark season 2. Dexter at least waited until season 5 to start the slide.

Justified has it's season finale soon too... As does AoS. All I'm going to have is GoT to keep me going.

18. One can only hope!