Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
1V0OlWY.jpg

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
The younger CDC is either toast, or gonna get Hatake'd. I have a feeling that'll be one of the cliff-hangers for the end of the season.

I wouldn't count her out just yet. I think she's got to fuck her boss a few more times.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
How about Almost Human?

They basically ignored almost any set up of the backstory they kinda of introduced, and basically did an entire season of stand alone episodes. I like the show but if it's going to have any staying power, it needs to get a little serialized.

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
They basically ignored almost any set up of the backstory they kinda of introduced, and basically did an entire season of stand alone episodes. I like the show but if it's going to have any staying power, it needs to get a little serialized.

I won't disagree. They do kinda have in the the background a plot threads involving Dr. Nigel Vaughn (John Larroquette) and Insyndicate.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
I can't f*cking wait to get Directv back. I miss all the good shows and channels. Netflix and Amazon help a lot, but they dont carry everything.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
In truth, I can be a bit of a nerd sometimes. Whenever I used to arrive at a club, I'd check out the lighting and sound system rather than the bar babes. ( Has to say that in case NME reads this)

You mean after you were done banging them all RITE~!!!!!!??!?!

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
Jesus...
Just finished True Detective. Holy fucking jesus...

Amazing fucking show. I don't know if they will make a next season with a new set of good guys and bad guys, I can't see how they couldn't, but I also don't see how they could top it.

drukqs

Giant Member
Mar 13, 2014
Justified

another ep just started. It's a great show.

I couldn't stick with this show... It was good, but just so predictable.

I haven't checked back any pages at all to see whether it's been mentioned, but The Unit is surprisingly great. It is one of the many shows you just *WISH* had been picked up by a network like HBO, SHO, or even FX with lax violence/coarse language censorship.