Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. #141 fly, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    No, they ARE what we want. Being thin, having flawless skin, and having perky breasts are indicators of youth, which we have been sexually selected to like. Anyone who says anything different is either a liar or useless mutant.

edit: And before you start ranting, you should really read The Red Queen. It's amazing. You'd hate it. :lol:

2. Then why do you like 12 year old boys, you mutant?

3. #143 Dory, Feb 23, 2013
    And yet having curves and not being thin is an indicator of being good at birthing..so.....yeah.....

Beauty is cultural and societal and ever changing. Being thin etc. was not the ideal 50 or 100 years ago so your theory seems a bit flawed there. Your theory also suggests that everyone is the same, which is obviously also flawed. Your theory and ideas of beauty read like an apology for paedophilia dude.

4. :lol:

5. I guess you have no logical rebuttal.

Qapla!

6. everyone can be thin

7. #147 kiwi, Feb 23, 2013
    But that's not attractive !

8. Be honest here. Do you remember the last time you were actually happy?

9. TSRH

@ Fly Why do you think most paintings from the Middle-Ages have women as Rubenesque? Women with a Rubenesque figure proved that they had enough money in order to be able to afford food.

10. whatever. you know these women who embrace their curves cry each morning, disgusted by their muffin top after putting on their jeans

11. head isnt big enouh to be me.

12. :lol:

ouch.

13. Wedding DJ turned paranormal investigator :fly:

Also, he looks and dresses like a complete douche.

14. :lol:

15. :lol: Why have you become a jackass of late, have you become unhappy yourself? :confused:

16. Being an e-babysitter has it's downside.

17. TSRH

18. I have to say that I would like to be more fit, but I don't want to go back to being skinny. I'm stronger and I feel healthier as a curvy woman.

19. Curvey Women>Skinny Bean Pole women alll day erryday!

20. Rebuttal of the year post right here.