Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Dunno if there's any Warhammer 40k fans here, but I recently discovered a show called Hammer & Bolter set in that universe. The art style is like late 70's anime, which is kind of neat, and it definitely works for the show. The stories are kinda hit-or-miss, but there's some really fun episodes, typically involving orcs. It's the only show I'm aware of in the 40k universe, so it's worth a look if you're into the lore at all.

1702904972304.jpeg

Dunno if there's any Warhammer 40k fans here, but I recently discovered a show called Hammer & Bolter set in that universe. The art style is like late 70's anime, which is kind of neat, and it definitely works for the show. The stories are kinda hit-or-miss, but there's some really fun episodes, typically involving orcs. It's the only show I'm aware of in the 40k universe, so it's worth a look if you're into the lore at all.

View attachment 18047
Good news for you

So, i slept a bit on Foundation because I heard it was kinda slow/convoluted. Which yeah... if it follows the books, it will be.

The first episode was fantastic. The cinematography is amazing and they made the characters and story engaging

AppleTV makes good shit.

So, i slept a bit on Foundation because I heard it was kinda slow/convoluted. Which yeah... if it follows the books, it will be.

The first episode was fantastic. The cinematography is amazing and they made the characters and story engaging

AppleTV makes good shit.
Yeah, I took a free 7 day appletv trial just to watch Foundation. It has a lot more character building than the books tbh. I liked it. Silo on AppleTV is supposed to be good too. It doesn't have the sorta back catalog of movies that Hulu and Prime do though. They have a couple big budget shows and the rest is blah. I also have Paramount through my Walmart+ sub and aside from Star Trek it kinda sucks, it also crashes constantly.

AppleTV makes good shit.
Maybe it helps if you read the books. I found the first two episodes - meh.

Beacon 23 has been awesome scifi though.