Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I spend a lot of time and money making sure it works well and appreciate a heads up when shit isn't correct.
Well shit, I haven't been taking notes but I usually just find alternatives. I still have poverty prime (5.99 a month if you get govt assistance) and my friend's neighbors premium hulu. On my free tmobile 5g hotspot, and Im close enough to JHU to use the guest internet.

There's an art to being bourgeoisie homeless.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Well shit, I haven't been taking notes but I usually just find alternatives. I still have poverty prime (5.99 a month if you get govt assistance) and my friend's neighbors premium hulu. On my free tmobile 5g hotspot, and Im close enough to JHU to use the guest internet.

There's an art to being bourgeoisie homeless.
Plex actually has a reporting system in it that notifies me.

amazon want another 3 bux a month to look at their shows ad-free
I aint giving them shit so now Im just gonna flood the plex server with all my bullshit show requests :fly:
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
amazon want another 3 bux a month to look at their shows ad-free
I aint giving them shit so now Im just gonna flood the plex server with all my bullshit show requests :fly:
I know! Wtf is that shit. First they add the overpriced rentals, then split off frwevee w/ ads.

Kiddos really enjoyed The Last Airbender cartoon, so we figured the Netflix live action would be up their alley too. Did not expect them to go in that hard on it. Live action starts with a straight up genocide of the Southern Air Temple, people getting burned to a crisp, charred bodies, heavy implication that like 30 kids got murdered violently.

All this was a historical event in the cartoon, and the Fire Nation was cartoonishly evil, but in the live action theyre straight up evil evil.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: ZRH and fly
Kiddos really enjoyed The Last Airbender cartoon, so we figured the Netflix live action would be up their alley too. Did not expect them to go in that hard on it. Live action starts with a straight up genocide of the Southern Air Temple, people getting burned to a crisp, charred bodies, heavy implication that like 30 kids got murdered violently.

All this was a historical event in the cartoon, and the Fire Nation was cartoonishly evil, but in the live action theyre straight up evil evil.
Bro. In the cartoon they don't think anything of destroying the moon or subjugating and genociding the entire rest of the world.

They were evil-evil in the cartoon, its just that... it was a cartoon.

Bro. In the cartoon they don't think anything of destroying the moon or subjugating and genociding the entire rest of the world.

They were evil-evil in the cartoon, its just that... it was a cartoon.
yeah, they did just straight up murder the moon, who was a person, will give you that. But theres a difference between that, and charred corpses.

yeah, they did just straight up murder the moon, who was a person, will give you that. But theres a difference between that, and charred corpses.
The moon was originally two fish? Or something? Then that chick became the moon? I forget exactly.

And yeah, difference in those, but difference in cartoon and not. Don't forget they showed the skeleton of Monk Gyatso surrounded by two dozen fire nation skeletons.

Constellation continues to be weird as fuck and I love it.
There's only 4 eps right? It's good but it seemed like it was going somewhere then it just ended. Great for speculation about what is actually going on... Also Noomi Rapace got hot compared to like promethus era.