Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

OMG the shittyfluted Canadian national anthem in the Shoresy season 2 finale.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

How's it compared to silo which had the full brunt of Apple money behind it?
Funny you should mention that. Burns me that Silo is on Apple TV which is one of the few major feeds I don't have access to. Read all the books, but it's unlikely Apple will ever farm the show out.

It's a really good show with good writing and acting. Helps that Howey is actually on the writing staff.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
How's it compared to silo which had the full brunt of Apple money behind it?
It's good but not enough for me to justify an MGM sub. Havent seen Silo, most apple shows are good looking garbage.

Citadel was good, it's like live action Archer. I only has hulu and prime.

It's good but not enough for me to justify an MGM sub. Havent seen Silo, most apple shows are good looking garbage.

Citadel was good, it's like live action Archer. I only has hulu and prime.
So what happens if I sign up for Apple TV? Do I have to go to iTunes and not remember my apple ID which I forgot 9 years ago?
I'm fully Droid

So what happens if I sign up for Apple TV? Do I have to go to iTunes and not remember my apple ID which I forgot 9 years ago?
I'm fully Droid
I think its separate. They have a 7 day free trial. Kinda rempted just to watch foundation and cancel.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
So Finally watching Foundation. It's good, they sorta got broad strokes of the books but barely follow the original characters.