Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Id have to go back and watch, but it seemed so much ... more than I remember GoT being. GoT had its moments (mountain fight, red wedding, etc) but it was all the more shocking because of its comparative rarity.

Season 4 of Brassic is out now but you can't get Sky in the US without VPN shenanigans I'm not up to, so now I have to hope nobody posts any cheeky spoilers in the fb group until I can watch it somewhere

S1-S3 is in Hulu, but idk how long it'll take for Hulu to pick up the latest season

Season 4 of Brassic is out now but you can't get Sky in the US without VPN shenanigans I'm not up to, so now I have to hope nobody posts any cheeky spoilers in the fb group until I can watch it somewhere

S1-S3 is in Hulu, but idk how long it'll take for Hulu to pick up the latest season
Done

• Love
Reactions: august
its funny if you look up pics of GRRM as a youngster, he looks just like the actor that played Jon Snow...a dude that fucked his sister...lol
Ummm... Jaime Lannister fucked his sister. Jon Snow was the virgin who fucked the redhead and died and came back to life.