Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

We started it over the weekend. It's crazy to think this shit was happening as recently as like 5 years ago. WTF
And that isnt even half the crazy shit that baltimore pd did. There could be a whole other show about the "rough rides" that were standard practice that killed Freddie Gray.

PD are just sanctioned criminals., the lot of them.

• Sad
Reactions: fly
And that isnt even half the crazy shit that baltimore pd did. There could be a whole other show about the "rough rides" that were standard practice that killed Freddie Gray.

PD are just sanctioned criminals., the lot of them.
Dude, I went to the AA county police HQ yesterday to drop off some stuff. ALLLLLLLL the brass has lifted 2022 Expeditions for take home vehicles. :lol: I wish I worked for the county 😢

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
im gonna sit in turks for 5 days so ill need to watch something at night....
EVERYONE keeps telling me about Better Call Saul and I caannnnt get into it.
shall I give it another whirl?
It sucks. I also didn't like breaking bad so... Just couldn't get into it.

I could give you a list of movies. No shows really capture my attention at the moment. Rick and Morty reruns sometimes but that is a cartoon. I haven't binge watched a show in like 6 months. I've been watching Operation Donut and Brandon Herrara on youtube but that is kinda niche.

We own this city... is weird... It's like when you watch a sports movie but you've seen people playing it professionally?

The uniforms are all fucked as well.

Last edited:
It sucks. I also didn't like breaking bad so... Just couldn't get into it.

I could give you a list of movies. No shows really capture my attention at the moment. Rick and Morty reruns sometimes but that is a cartoon. I haven't binge watched a show in like 6 months. I've been watching Operation Donut and Brandon Herrara on youtube but that is kinda niche.

i loved breaking bad. one of my fave shows ever

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Rings Of Power. Watching it as a family. The dumb questions from the non geek (Lucy) are slightly mind numbing. One episode in, I'm digging it so far. 30 years ago I did a quick read-through of the Simarillion (sic). That's not a quick read through tome, I should have another go at it. I seemed to have forgotten that there are three types of Hobbitses (nasty hobbitses my precious).

Rings Of Power. Watching it as a family. The dumb questions from the non geek (Lucy) are slightly mind numbing. One episode in, I'm digging it so far. 30 years ago I did a quick read-through of the Simarillion (sic). That's not a quick read through tome, I should have another go at it. I seemed to have forgotten that there are three types of Hobbitses (nasty hobbitses my precious).
I remember picking up the Simarillion in 1998? :lol: I thought it was just another LOTR book and it reads more like the bible.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
@fly

I requested the Foo Fighters Tribute to Taylor Hawkins concert, but a lot of sources are heavily editing it. The full concert is almost 6 hours, and some sources are cutting it to 45 minutes.
Can you make sure its the full length one?

We watched the first episode. It was good, but understandably slow. World building is even harder than GoT because not everyone is the same race, so they have to flesh that shit out too.

House of the Dragon is also pretty damn good. I like that they selected actors who look inbred.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
gave House of the Dragon a chance. Matt Smith sure does play a psycho well.

Also, they sure did dial the violence up to 11. Seemed a little overkill, just shock value.