I'm watching a show I never saw when I was young...X-Files. Having a lot of fun recognising insanely young actors. Episode I just watched had a barely recognisable Mark Sheppard! Even at that age he completely stole the episode.
Now that I work from home permanently (lol viruses shuttering offices forever in the 21st century) I've had lots of time to binge some shit.
1. Rewatched all of Walking Dead (still boring)
2. Rewatched all of Fear the Walking Dead (still boring)
3. Rewatched all of House of Cards (still great)
4. Binged VEEP (awesome show)
5. Rewatched Vikings (I wish I had a fat son named Rollo - great fat kid name)
6. Binged Gangs of London (awesome)
7. Working through Peaky Blinders (digging it)
8. Tried Falcon and the Winter Soldier (who thought these two boring characters doing boring things was something people needed? Jesus.)
9. Binged Yellowstone (Rip Wheeler is awesome)
Humor is lacking.What do you yanks think to taskmaster then? And how long til they try to make a bastardised american version where everyone screams at each other, gets ultra competitive and the essence of the show is completely missing?
necro response re:Kimmy Schimdt. Titus is the shit-pivot that makes me not like it. I can take everyone else's low-brow in the show, but Titus' charecter, imo, is a really bad stereo-type of gay guy. The gay guy who really is a PITA because he's SUCH a flamer. The singing is ok but lots of us have good pipes and know how to destroy a song spontaneously. I searched this thread because yesterday I asked the missus to watch it when I wasn't around.I feel bad for you guys with no Titus in yo life.