asastang
Are ya ready, kids!?!

xuxa9rig4zp61.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

Regret

Flaccid Member
Apr 3, 2021
i definitely want to watch some more shows like futurama or south park, since this is a TV thread- are there any similar shows like them?

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Thanks! It looks very similar to Futurama... so I will check it out!

Is it on Netflix/Hulu?
nothing is as good as futurama, but Disenchanted is watchable.

The Orville (seth mcfarlane) is a fantastic show for any number of reasons. Its heartfelt like Futurama, great TNG vibes, good stories, funny in a not stupid way.

• Gravy
Reactions: Regret

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
It’s a Netflix show. I liked the first two seasons much better than the third, but my judgment is questionable atm.

I have been rewatching The Sopranos with my son and The Mandalorean on my own. I’ll probably get Firefly in again soon too.

I could say something really weird right now regarding TV watching and time, but you get it. NyukNyuk

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and Jehannum

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
I streamed The Masters for over 8 hours yesterday, with an hour break in between for The Waltons.

We watch Adam-12 every weekday evening, two episodes. Classic.

We’re still watching a half dozen Sopranos episodes throughout the week. I can tell my son feels the need to spend more time just kickin it with me lately, which I appreciate but I don’t want him to rearrange too much. I might end up living six more months then he’d be hating me again by then.:D

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
I doubt you're all that hateable, Immi. Little crotchety now and then maybe but in an endearing way, like one of those people it's funny when they get mad 'cause they're too kind-hearted and harmless to do anything about it. I bet you don't even have a flying skillet.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant