Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

anyone watching Watchmen?
Ive been enjoying it
2 things I really like about it
1. The core of the story is based around a real historical even that gets pretty much ignored by us history
2. the cannon of this story is based on the comic, as opposed to the movie, so the "big event" that happened in NYC was the big squishy one.
What historical event is it based around?

Season 2 of Lost in Space is up on netflix :happy:

Thanks for the heads up. I love that show and unlike The Witcher, I understand everything that happens.

I have no problem admitting I only understand pieces of The Witcher, yet I continue to watch it (on ep 5). I must have a crush on Superman or something.

Thanks for the heads up. I love that show and unlike The Witcher, I understand everything that happens.

I have no problem admitting I only understand pieces of The Witcher, yet I continue to watch it (on ep 5). I must have a crush on Superman or something.
I turned on subtitles cause the soundtrack is a bit too loud in it for me to understand dialogue, has helped understanding immensely

I turned on subtitles cause the soundtrack is a bit too loud in it for me to understand dialogue, has helped understanding immensely

Oh, it’s not the dialogue. It’s time jumps or something. Suddenly someone who died in the first episode is back and healthy? I missed the note at the bottom that said “Ten years earlier” oh wait, there wasn’t one.

But then I never read the books or played the game because frankly, I can’t read and games are too complicated for my puny brains.

But that leads me to a pet peeve. Kids these days. And their bad audio mixes. It drives me nuts when some stuff is so loud, I reach for the remote only to have dialogue in the next scene being panned so low, where’s the remote again.

If a movie is so stupid or shallow that explosions need to RAWK MY WORLD, remake the fuckin movie.

Don’t get me wrong. I have a nice system that provides all the volume I need (and quality too), but c’mon already. I’m not that frickin old either.

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer

This would annoy the hell out of me. Not the caption (I turn that on lots of things) but the soundtrack being too loud over the dialogue.

That and stuff with too wide a dynamic range in the audio. Hushed dialogue you can't hardly hear, then bam, super loud, then super quiet again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
But that leads me to a pet peeve. Kids these days. And their bad audio mixes. It drives me nuts when some stuff is so loud, I reach for the remote only to have dialogue in the next scene being panned so low, where’s the remote again.

If a movie is so stupid or shallow that explosions need to RAWK MY WORLD, remake the fuckin movie.

Don’t get me wrong. I have a nice system that provides all the volume I need (and quality too), but c’mon already. I’m not that frickin old either.

Lol.
Posted the same complaint at the same time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Lost in Space

Judy’s bosoms have filled out nicely and the camera has no trouble using them in lieu of other shiny objects that maintain my attention.

Stop fucking with my sensibilities you bastards.