Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

anyone watching Watchmen?
Ive been enjoying it
2 things I really like about it
1. The core of the story is based around a real historical even that gets pretty much ignored by us history
2. the cannon of this story is based on the comic, as opposed to the movie, so the "big event" that happened in NYC was the big squishy one.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Nice of Disney Ploos to air The Mandalorean two days early and then follow with the next episode nine days later.

Excellent episode though, and nice cliffhanger also.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mean Mr. Mustard
anyone watching Watchmen?
Ive been enjoying it
2 things I really like about it
1. The core of the story is based around a real historical even that gets pretty much ignored by us history
2. the cannon of this story is based on the comic, as opposed to the movie, so the "big event" that happened in NYC was the big squishy one.
Joe's watched it all and has been very enthusiastic. I refused to watch it based on how horrific the film was over a decade ago.

Did anyone watch the end of The Deuce a while ago? That was amazing. I love David Simon so much, he has such a clear idea about his shows from start to finish and The Deuce is up there with The Wire for me int he storytelling and realism.

Also really enjoyed The Morning Show despite stupid reviews for it. Watched the last episode of the season yesterday and was bawling. Really well done.

Miserable in a good way?
No. No fucking way.

One episode they are attempting to drive a car from LA to Alaska. Car has no heat, they break the passenger window, and it is snowing outside. Looks fucking miserable.
Next episode they decide to drive to a hot rod store and swap the engine in the parking lot. It starts to snow immediately.

There are few things I hate more than working on mechanical shit when it is cold out.