Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Has anyone watched Florida Girls? Can't remember if we mentioned it, but holy fuck it's funny. It's the total white trash, redneck experience that everyone thinks Florida is!

5 out of 5 buttholes.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I'm at like episode 4 or 5 and just realized that there are time jumps. Now I'm gonna have to watch the whole thing twice whether I want to or not.
Yeah, I'm right there with you. We just finished the one where princess whats-her-face marries hedge-hog man, in the past, if you're looking from grand-Princess iPhone and Dara, or in the present, if you're looking at it from Justin Timberbard and Grunty-McGrunterson's frame.

I'm trying to like it, but I keep not understanding the time jumps (y'know, since they don't fucking explain them).

Its past, present, and future

Past: Yennifer is in her own time, much earlier, about 30 years until episode 4.
Present: Geralt and all his adventures
Ciri: Future, by about 10 years ahead of geralts adventures.

I've only seen through ep 4, and some of the timelines are starting to merge.

Its past, present, and future

Past: Yennifer is in her own time, much earlier, about 30 years until episode 4.
Present: Geralt and all his adventures
Ciri: Future, by about 10 years ahead of geralts adventures.

I've only seen through ep 4, and some of the timelines are starting to merge.
Yeah, it would have borne some exposition prior.

Confusion can contribute to, or create, a lack of fuckin interest.

I’m okay with being a dummy, but seeing guys with big brains get confused over the same stuff that got me last week, I feel slightly better about self. The grass ain’t always greener.

Lack or loss of interest is also why I haven’t seen episode six yet, but only have one episode of Lost in Space left. I get a little tired of the whole “What do we do? OMG!?!” moments, but then episode 8 happened. Solid.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I hope so.

The Mandalorean- Watched four the day I signed up, the rest upon release
Lost in Space- finished S2 in three days
The Witcher- Stalled at episode seven

Some shows require a lot of work when watching.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Has anyone watched Florida Girls? Can't remember if we mentioned it, but holy fuck it's funny. It's the total white trash, redneck experience that everyone thinks Florida is!

5 out of 5 buttholes.
I had requested it on the plex and then when you put it on I never got around to watching it, but it looked hilarious

• Love
Reactions: fly
we just finally started Westworld. Jason falls asleep kind of early, so we can only usually get through like 1-2 episodes of a show together before he's out :lol: