Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Feb 21, 2013.

1. It's movie quality. :hs:

2. It's an ideological thing for me.

3. Don't know you in person, but if it makes you feel better, I haven't seen a single episode of it.

4. Yes, yes it does. Thank you.

5. I'm in the same boat. It's not that I don't want to and I plan on starting them soon I just didn't have the time to commit to another show the past few years.

6. Pretty much

7. S5 9-16 are missing. Those are the eps that just aired the past 8 weeks.

8. It's a fan rating, not from critics. It's as legit as any other rating on there. It really is the singular best show ever.

9. That wasn't sarcasm. I'm sure the show is great. I'm sure it's the best TV show ever.

10. Game of Thrones is a VERY CLOSE second to me.

11. It's better than Game of Thrones? wow

12. My father said the same thing. He's been trying to get me to watch both these shows.

13. They may even both be first place. I like both for completely different reasons.

14. There are some nice boobs in GOT, no nudity in BB. :p

15. :lol:
    Ape, I'm on the internet and you are telling me to go watch a TV show for boobs? lol

That's like telling a dairy farmer that the local store has a sale on milk.

16. Yeah but GOT gets a bit crazy with nudity just for the sake of it. I enjoy a good boob show as much as the next but when it's just all over the place for zero reason to do with the story it gets a bit lame.

17. Sure you can see random boobs online, but the character development is awesome on GOT so it's not just some random boobs.

Maybe it's a girl thing... we need the plot and character stuff behind it to appreciate it even more. :p

18. You no longer sounds like a healthy red blooded male.

You'd hate Spartacus then.