Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Don't know you in person, but if it makes you feel better, I haven't seen a single episode of it.

I'm in the same boat. It's not that I don't want to and I plan on starting them soon I just didn't have the time to commit to another show the past few years.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
DAMNIT!!

So, Breaking Bad is on Netflix. Yes, I knew it was on Netflix, but I did not know like ALL seasons were!
Farrrrrrtttt. So, am I going to get sucked in after even watching the pilot? :fly:

S5 9-16 are missing. Those are the eps that just aired the past 8 weeks.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
It's a fan rating, not from critics. It's as legit as any other rating on there. It really is the singular best show ever.

That wasn't sarcasm. I'm sure the show is great. I'm sure it's the best TV show ever.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
There are some nice boobs in GOT, no nudity in BB. :p

:lol:
Ape, I'm on the internet and you are telling me to go watch a TV show for boobs? lol

That's like telling a dairy farmer that the local store has a sale on milk.

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
There are some nice boobs in GOT, no nudity in BB. :p

Yeah but GOT gets a bit crazy with nudity just for the sake of it. I enjoy a good boob show as much as the next but when it's just all over the place for zero reason to do with the story it gets a bit lame.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
:lol:
Ape, I'm on the internet and you are telling me to go watch a TV show for boobs? lol

That's like telling a dairy farmer that the local store has a sale on milk.
Sure you can see random boobs online, but the character development is awesome on GOT so it's not just some random boobs.

Maybe it's a girl thing... we need the plot and character stuff behind it to appreciate it even more. :p

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Yeah but GOT gets a bit crazy with nudity just for the sake of it. I enjoy a good boob show as much as the next but when it's just all over the place for zero reason to do with the story it gets a bit lame.
You no longer sounds like a healthy red blooded male.

You'd hate Spartacus then.