Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Don't know you in person, but if it makes you feel better, I haven't seen a single episode of it.

I'm in the same boat. It's not that I don't want to and I plan on starting them soon I just didn't have the time to commit to another show the past few years.

DAMNIT!!

So, Breaking Bad is on Netflix. Yes, I knew it was on Netflix, but I did not know like ALL seasons were!
Farrrrrrtttt. So, am I going to get sucked in after even watching the pilot? :fly:

S5 9-16 are missing. Those are the eps that just aired the past 8 weeks.

There are some nice boobs in GOT, no nudity in BB. :p

:lol:
Ape, I'm on the internet and you are telling me to go watch a TV show for boobs? lol

That's like telling a dairy farmer that the local store has a sale on milk.

There are some nice boobs in GOT, no nudity in BB. :p

Yeah but GOT gets a bit crazy with nudity just for the sake of it. I enjoy a good boob show as much as the next but when it's just all over the place for zero reason to do with the story it gets a bit lame.

:lol:
Ape, I'm on the internet and you are telling me to go watch a TV show for boobs? lol

That's like telling a dairy farmer that the local store has a sale on milk.
Sure you can see random boobs online, but the character development is awesome on GOT so it's not just some random boobs.

Maybe it's a girl thing... we need the plot and character stuff behind it to appreciate it even more. :p

Yeah but GOT gets a bit crazy with nudity just for the sake of it. I enjoy a good boob show as much as the next but when it's just all over the place for zero reason to do with the story it gets a bit lame.
You no longer sounds like a healthy red blooded male.

You'd hate Spartacus then.