Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

the documentary covers his trial, for his abuse of her, but the scope of it was limited to just one singular incidence of rape (the night of The Incident™) and evidence of the pattern of rape and abuse was not allowed to be discussed/testified to. they couldn't submit the dozens of DV calls police had responded to for him hurting her, the hospital visits/pictures with bruises and busted lips. due to the very limited scope, he got away with it. it wasn't until her trial where the pattern of abuse & evidence to that end was allowed to be shared.
but you apparently always think it's wrong.

I think certain people will take every opportunity to throw shit no matter what.
And being honest its from both sides of the fench.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
No point? That didn't stop you from engaging with me in the first place. Is the only difference between then and now that I proved that nukes was saying toxic shit?

It's ok to admit when you're wrong. Lord knows I do it enough.

I didn't agree with Nukes. I knew Valve would use the opportunity to rip Nukes.

• Gravy
That's the first I've heard that you didn't agree with him. Cool that it took you this long to say that.

What does it have to do with anything we (you and I) have been discussing to this point?

Anyone can give him shit if that's the point he was making.
do you disagree that point was implicit in both his choice to bring it up apropos of nothing as well as double down on its importance to the conversation about a victim of brutal sexual and nonsexual violence?

OK but why are you more upset with someone seizing this "opportunity" than you are with ya boi for making this specific "opportunity" ???
collect your own trash before you come for someone else's

Well. I certainly didn't want to offend you.
From my side of the fence, Valve is a bad guy around here. My dislike for him gets the best of me at times.

• Gravy
do you disagree that point was implicit in both his choice to bring it up apropos of nothing as well as double down on its importance to the conversation about a victim of brutal sexual and nonsexual violence?

I know he said some dumb shit about a sexual quota. I didn't take what he said as supporting rape.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
i tried watching that one def baba, couldnt go through much

emmy rossum has been one of my favs since comet, so it had been on my list for a while. I find the writing far more clever than I expected it to be given the content. easy type of show to get lazy on but so far in S1 it hasn't done that.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi