Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Any word on whether it's a one season wonder?
If they stopped at 8 episodes it would be epic.

Unsure. I don’t think Netflix knows what Netflix is gonna do next.

Speaking of Netflix, I finally started Iron Fist yesterday, mostly out of boredom. I watched 3 episodes and it wasn’t awful at all. Maybe I set the bar low ahead of time. He hasn’t started making the “my asshole hurts bad” face that he had in The Defenders- that’s one thing that kept me from watching.

Perusing the IMDb ratings of the show and each episode was interesting. Overall, it gets like a 6.5 out of 10, but individual episode ratings are all higher.

So Expanse enthusiasts, which of the books should I read? I'm almost caught up on the show (at least the parts of it available on netflix).

first step, ignore fly who is gonna say the books suck.

second step, all of them. Theyre pretty much standalone minus a few giant plot points.

Power through the first half of each which is all setup, and then put on your seatbelt for balls out awesome for the second half.

I'd almost given up hope for a screen adaptation of William Gibson's sprawl series, but Altered Carbon is about this close to filling that one for me.

the altered carbon books series is also a good read. Each book is completely differnet from the last though.

Book 1: detective noir
Book 2: uhh, space archeology in the midst of a warzone?
Book 3: robot bug hunting, societal stratification (similar to book 1, the meths), and reincarnation

• Gravy
Reactions: august and nukes