Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

That's one of the top five rated TV shows we have on our Plex server. Is it just some talk show?

half and half. desus and mero have had a super popular podcast for years now where they just talk pop culture and go back and forth cracking jokes about current events. it's half that, making fun of current news and current videos and such, and half talk show. first guest was AOC, hilarious episode.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and adi
half and half. desus and mero have had a super popular podcast for years now where they just talk pop culture and go back and forth cracking jokes about current events. it's half that, making fun of current news and current videos and such, and half talk show. first guest was AOC, hilarious episode.
AOC is Muricas funniest product right now.

Oh no, this sounds like Peaches and Heavy Syrup.
@fly

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
you are allowed to feel this way and I am glad as a fellow free man that you feel confident and have opinions, nukesdabass.
I'm sad for the New Yorkers that she represents. I'm sad for the New Yorkers who won't get one of those 25,000 jobs that she blew off because the tax break was too big. The woman has a habit of speaking before thinking. It's possible she has a habit of thinking before thinking as well.