Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I'm sad for the New Yorkers that she represents. I'm sad for the New Yorkers who won't get one of those 25,000 jobs that she blew off because the tax break was too big. The woman has a habit of speaking before thinking. It's possible she has a habit of thinking before thinking as well.
It wouldn't matter what she did, because you can't see through your Right haze. Either way, talk about AOC in the proper thread please.

I'm still on the most recent (I assume) example of the Moclans being a garbage species with a few good members. Been busy this week.

Yeah, my accessment of Isaac’s home world couldn’t have been more incorrect. But the computer graphics are still great.

but i get exactly what youre saying
i cant handle indianized versions of tv shows either immi baba :)

The older Masterchef UKs were serious chefs and started with a smaller field (like 6-8 instead of 30) and was without that insufferable cash grabber Gordon Ramsay.
:rolleyes:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The older Masterchef UKs were serious chefs and started with a smaller field (like 6-8 instead of 30) and was without that insufferable cash grabber Gordon Ramsay.
:rolleyes:
yes i remember baba :) also masterchef australia is ok, minus the drama crap.. i like the uk versions because they keep the bs to a minimum :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant