Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I finally got Plex up and running and I got my father to set it up up on his pc as well. He's got a large library of movies.

Now I want to know of the best ways to get more movies. Currently I just search for torrents on extratorrent, rarbg and piratebay. Any other avenues to explore?

So, I've been re-reading this really good series of threads @fly made on this. He covers in detail how he set his entire media system up, including how he automated retrieval.

https://www.uselessforums.com/threads/article-cutting-the-useless-cable-part-vi.13399/#post-912805

So, I've been re-reading this really good series of threads @fly made on this. He covers in detail how he set his entire media system up, including how he automated retrieval.

https://www.uselessforums.com/threads/article-cutting-the-useless-cable-part-vi.13399/#post-912805
I would love to setup an automated downloading system, but I just don't have the setup for it. My internet connection isn't the gretest. I sometimes get 30Mb/s, but it's mostly around 10 to 15 with other people's devices in use. If I'm downloading torrents, everything else is slow as hell. I would need a way to only run it at night, say between 11pm to 7am. Also the only PC I have right now is my laptop which is also my gaming system. I don't want to have a bunch of apps running in the background all the time waiting to download torrents. I also have to start my VPN everytime I want to torrent.

I'm fine with manually downloading each movie or TV episode. I was just wondering if there was some other torrent sites, or some other way to download media. I know of usenet but I would only do that if it were free.

I would love to setup an automated downloading system, but I just don't have the setup for it. My internet connection isn't the gretest. I sometimes get 30Mb/s, but it's mostly around 10 to 15 with other people's devices in use. If I'm downloading torrents, everything else is slow as hell. I would need a way to only run it at night, say between 11pm to 7am. Also the only PC I have right now is my laptop which is also my gaming system. I don't want to have a bunch of apps running in the background all the time waiting to download torrents. I also have to start my VPN everytime I want to torrent.

I'm fine with manually downloading each movie or TV episode. I was just wondering if there was some other torrent sites, or some other way to download media. I know of usenet but I would only do that if it were free.

you can easily meter your auto downloads, or set them to only download at 3am or whatever. All thats built in.

you can easily meter your auto downloads, or set them to only download at 3am or whatever. All thats built in.
But I would need to be running the torrent application all the time to do that, and since I game on this laptop I can't do that.

Plus I'd have to run the VPN constantly too.

But I would need to be running the torrent application all the time to do that, and since I game on this laptop I can't do that.

Plus I'd have to run the VPN constantly too.

do you game at 3am? cause itll just sit idle until it kicks off the download

but yeah, i get it, singular computer is a pain. especially with vpn.

:lol:

Jesus Christ you are such a narcissistic putz.
I'm a narcissist.

I've asked you politely and unpolitely to leave me alone. I've been nice, I've been indifferent, and I've been mean to you. I've ignored you on the ignore list and just by ignoring you. In every way that there is, I've asked you to leave me alone. However you believe that your opinion matters enough, what you have to say to me matters enough to transcend that.
And I'm the narcissist.

Ok, I'm a narcissist, but so are you.
Now fuck off and leave me alone.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I finally got Plex up and running and I got my father to set it up up on his pc as well. He's got a large library of movies.

Now I want to know of the best ways to get more movies. Currently I just search for torrents on extratorrent, rarbg and piratebay. Any other avenues to explore?
Usenet

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog