Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

@fly

Looks like Netflix is taking X-Files off in the next couple days and I only just started to rewatch it. Do you have it on Plex? If not, can you look for it?

Or, you know, you could not be a lazy POS and just go to the plex server, click on 'x' in the alphabetical listing and see if it's listed in the shows there.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes
Or, you know, you could not be a lazy POS and just go to the plex server, click on 'x' in the alphabetical listing and see if it's listed in the shows there.
Why do you speak to me? Seriously, it never ends well and the forum is tired of it.

The actual answer is "I was in the middle of an x-files binge and knew I would forget to look, so I asked."

But you didn't give a shit about that, you just wanted to try and start more shit. Cause its what you do.

TL:DR - Duke misses arguing with me. I spurn his advances.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
IMMORTAL DIALOGUE:

Well I dont mean to hurt your feelings Miss Adams but a woman voting is like racing a cow against a stallion. What I mean Miss Adams is that I personally think a woman would be happier tending the home.

Why do you speak to me? Seriously, it never ends well and the forum is tired of it.

The actual answer is "I was in the middle of an x-files binge and knew I would forget to look, so I asked."

But you didn't give a shit about that, you just wanted to try and start more shit. Cause its what you do.

TL:DR - Duke misses arguing with me. I spurn his advances.

:lol:

Jesus Christ you are such a narcissistic putz.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I finally got Plex up and running and I got my father to set it up up on his pc as well. He's got a large library of movies.

Now I want to know of the best ways to get more movies. Currently I just search for torrents on extratorrent, rarbg and piratebay. Any other avenues to explore?