Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

Designated Survivor comes back from a 3 month hiatus next week. It's not the best show, but I'm liking it.

Yeah, it's trying to latch onto those who liked the original 24, although Keifer is dressed nicer, and with less torture.

Speaking of that, the new 24 is getting old already - "gee, I am going to get someone to turn on the government by kidnapping someone they love". HOW many times have they tried this plot point already this season?

I made it only half way through episode 1 of the new 24...

Without Keifer, it's just not the same. They owe us some closure as to what happened to Jack.

Maybe they allude to it in the season, but I don't know.

I made it only half way through episode 1 of the new 24...

Without Keifer, it's just not the same. They owe us some closure as to what happened to Jack.

Maybe they allude to it in the season, but I don't know.

He got a new wardrobe and hair style, became HUD secretary, and then President.

Wouldn't it be cool if they mashed those two shows together? Jack changed his identity (or assumed it from another person).

The whole point of illegal downloading is that you get shit for free.

i had this philosophy for a long long time. But usenet is so incredibly worth it.

Technically you're using your bandwidth you pay for anyway to download shit, so its already not free.

i had this philosophy for a long long time. But usenet is so incredibly worth it.

Technically you're using your bandwidth you pay for anyway to download shit, so its already not free.
And I have to pay for a VPN. If I pay for more I'm going to be paying the same as cable.