Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

More aging issues. Im yelling at commercials a lot more than I used to. Apparently every product in the world is a "game changer" now. More and more often cheesy fn terms like that are sending me into conniptions

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Why do you think that?
Well, I guess I should have said for myself, I'm not speaking for all women.

Reasons: single women often get questioned: why aren't you married? Any boyfriend in the picture? One of my single friends dreads family gatherings because of the questioning. I don't think this happens in such a judgy way to single men. They get a wink wink nudge nudge.

I also like having a partner to share life with. It's difficult to earn enough as a single woman to afford a decent safe place to live on one salary. And the regular chores of life like cooking, cleaning, yard work, plumbing fixes, car and appliance maintenance, etc. are easier when shared. Men often earn more, so easier life.

They say men die younger if single and women live longer when single, so I could have the whole thing backwards.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Well, I guess I should have said for myself, I'm not speaking for all women.

Reasons: single women often get questioned: why aren't you married? Any boyfriend in the picture? One of my single friends dreads family gatherings because of the questioning. I don't think this happens in such a judgy way to single men. They get a wink wink nudge nudge.

I also like having a partner to share life with. It's difficult to earn enough as a single woman to afford a decent safe place to live on one salary. And the regular chores of life like cooking, cleaning, yard work, plumbing fixes, car and appliance maintenance, etc. are easier when shared. Men often earn more, so easier life.

They say men die younger if single and women live longer when single, so I could have the whole thing backwards.

I disagree with you. There are plenty of high level jobs a female can have now. They can be CEO of the kitchen. Or Director of laundry. VP of keeping her damn mouth shut. Sr. Executive of vagina distribution.

I disagree with you. There are plenty of high level jobs a female can have now. They can be CEO of the kitchen. Or Director of laundry. VP of keeping her damn mouth shut. Sr. Executive of vagina distribution.
I actually agreed with you until you offered women the job of vagina distribution. Men should be in charge of vagina distribution.