Food TV shows that you may not be watching but should be

I'm having issues getting through season 2 of The Americans

Season two was a bit of a draw, season 3 brings it back.

however, I'm having a hard time starting this current season. Every damn episode has some major thing about to fuck them over. There's never a break.

Then again, if you're a family of assassin spies living in a foreign land, I'd guess that constant stress is their way of life.

however, I'm having a hard time starting this current season. Every damn episode has some major thing about to fuck them over. There's never a break.

Then again, if you're a family of assassin spies living in a foreign land, I'd guess that constant stress is their way of life.
Hope so. Normally I could go through a season in under a week. I've been trying to push through season 2 in the past month and a half.

You're way overthinking this.

Not true. The really smart ones are never "taken".
5% I'm gonna stand my ground on this one. After I left my ex about 17 years ago I did a fair amount of research. People are posessive, selfish and scared. The women I was meeting who had great personalities were straight down the line either married or engaged, by 27 years old.
I met lots of great looking basket cases.
At the time I really wanted to settle down.

No one wants to settle down with a basket case :)

5% I'm gonna stand my ground on this one. After I left my ex about 17 years ago I did a fair amount of research. People are posessive, selfish and scared. The women I was meeting who had great personalities were straight down the line either married or engaged, by 27 years old.
I met lots of great looking basket cases.
At the time I really wanted to settle down.

No one wants to settle down with a basket case :)

Stand your ground? Youre 5 feet fuck all, I can knock you over in my sleep.