Trust

In my honest opinion, this statement is part of your problem. You have not been good; you have maintained your end of the agreement. You should receive no special recognition for that. If she feels that you are honestly thinking about how much you're sacrificing to stay true to her than why wouldn't she feel vulnerable?

:heart:

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. smart man here. :drool:

I trust IBWIP alot. He'd never do anything to intentionally hurt me. He loves me more than anything. He makes me feel special every day. I have no reason to question it anymore. I see no reason for jealousy either. If he really wants to go out and do the horizontal mambo with somebody else, so be it. I hope he has a good time. I would forgive him and we would move on and be happy together.

I think the reason people don't trust each other is out of fear. I don't want to go around living my life in fear of something I can't control. Sounds miserable.

I have really wanted to post in this thread for awhile now, but have hesitated since I became the recent victim of some heartache. I do not want to come across too jaded. Heh!

Anyhow, trust.... it is something you give to someone, in hopes that they understand, respect and value what you have given them. If the person realizes what they have from you...it is grand. If they neglect it, or forget what a prize they have, it can really, really hurt.

That being said and my recent events, it is going to take a lot for someone to gain my trust again. Ha! I guess I am jaded.

You wouldn't get into events if you didn't trust them in the first place.

Man is self-serving, don't think you know anyone throughout. You don't even know yourself.

I have really wanted to post in this thread for awhile now, but have hesitated since I became the recent victim of some heartache. I do not want to come across too jaded. Heh!

Anyhow, trust.... it is something you give to someone, in hopes that they understand, respect and value what you have given them. If the person realizes what they have from you...it is grand. If they neglect it, or forget what a prize they have, it can really, really hurt.

That being said and my recent events, it is going to take a lot for someone to gain my trust again. Ha! I guess I am jaded.

:( :heart: it takes many splinters to create a strong home. :heart:

You can't hold past experiences on future lovers. :heart:

you can trust me hun, i live to far away to violate your special areas.